Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel (Cancelled, all assets posted for everyone)

Main thing I want moving forward is added weight stages for the MC. Like making her 400+ pounds like she alluded to would be super epic.

Lovely to see more updates from you Tron

Now for the Image: I can certainly say this will have many iterations thanks to certain routes so…

Rea route: I am going to think quite blatant for Emily but not at first since the progress will be quite moderate making her not recognizing her early on per visit.

Hannah: While Emily might not recall Alex due to not needing clothes at often might know Hannah due to her diet plans so i think they know each other better in this route since her progression will be slower but might get along in a normal friends relation.

Grace: Oh yeah i would say would know Alex & grace with how often she needs a new set of clothes though maybe with her missing one or two times them visiting the shop catching her by surprise and gets too curious for her own good perhaps even causing emily to put on more weight herself thanks to graces & Alexs influence to break things!

2 Likes

If I understood correctly she’s gonna end up getting way fatter than that in at least one of the routes. Grace will push Alex to unleash her full potential

4 Likes

Lol that would be awesome

2 Likes

hi! first time posting and i found an error or bug of sorts. when alex is talking to herself at night at her house, the graphic that just shows her face has some sort of error code that shows up above it. idk if this is just me or for everyone, so i thought i’d let u know. great vn btw!

Lol, that’s weird. Were you using the latest build?

I didn’t know Forks was a horror game! :fearful:

1 Like

“fat, horny ghost spotted”

5 Likes

“Boo”-bies huh? Not… much more to that lol.

There is a wip build that is unfinished (missing cgs, art,etc.)

A new version will be released at a later date that has the missing stuff once the artist and team finish it. So you can check it out now or wait for the other build.

2 Likes

thank you krodmandoon

1 Like

Finally got around to playing the demo…holy fuck I now understand the hype. Rea is amazing, need more of her! But seriously this is peak, amazing job!!!

3 Likes

Hey, all! I’ve been quiet while working on the Aria Unity build, as well as coordinating with Toro on the final assets needed for the Forks demo update. The update’s ready to go (I think :sweat_smile:) as soon as those assets are done, and I’m happy to show you some! Toro literally just sent these over for review this evening.

First up is a WIP of the clothing store Alex visits in the last scene of the updated Hannah route:

This is after a single afternoon of work, just making sure the essentials are in. As you’ll see below, the finished version will look a lot better.

Second is a finished background of… huh. What’s this place?

Wherever it is, it looks nice! Be on the lookout for it in a future update :grinning:

Whew, and 17 comments since I last checked-in, thank you! I’m so glad people are still discovering this and enjoying it, slowly but surely there’ll be more to come!

@Eggs There’s even more Rea in the WIP demo update if you’ve only played the official build linked in the first post. It seriously makes my day knowing I’ve given joy to someone, so thanks for letting me know you liked it :relaxed:. If only I could get give you all even more :laughing:

@Skinny_Guy Ya’ know, people’ve looked through the demo files, yet nobody seems to have mentioned the one thing that really sticks out against the rest of the game :wink:

@gamerca I just hope I can keep making a fun game for everyone :hearts:

22 Likes

You sir are an absolute legend.

2 Likes

I really hope to see the update soon. This is on the top of my waitlist. Wish I could afford to do this kind of thing.

Keep up the good work Tron and devs!

Love the art style and theme of the game!

2 Likes

good thing I don’t live in that house all those windows needing constant cleaning would be a absolute pain

3 Likes

Will the MC will get a new weight stage in the update?

If you mean Alex, then yeah she’s already confirmed to have three new weight stages. I just joined this fanbase and I’m having fun, it’s amazing

2 Likes

Yea I know that will be the case at some point but the dev mentioned an upcoming update and I was wondering if any of the new stages will be featured in the next update. I guess we’ll just have to find out.

1 Like