Free Cities Pregmod Weight Gain update 0.3

you can see some description of the PC under the “Manage Personal Affairs tab” Its not as detailed though.

sorry I meant with the web gl images turned on. Like the first post showing a visual of the PC

Honestly I’m not sure if it is hooked up to that system. I haven’t seen any section set aside for it when images are enabled.

The first post is a general character I believe not specifically the PC

2 Likes

The post shows slave, not PC.
I added lots of additional descriptions for PC weight gain though. I need to examine the WebGL further to make the PC body rendered too, which I am currently doing, but it will require quite a bit of time for me at least.
I am also working on the “feedee” stuff for the personal affairs to, so the PC could partake in the hedonistic society they have created and some over wg related events.

1 Like

I’m really liking the update.

Question though. Last time I played, and this was a while ago, there was something we could do to defy immobility for our girls. Is that still in, and how do I get it?

I don’t remember it, to be honest, but if it is in the code, I can check.

Though I was planning on adding hovering mobility platform for immobile slaves to be able to continue their duties despite immobility.

wasn’t prosthetics and max muscle able to keep them mobile for the most part even if their weight was maxed? outside of very specific circumstances where they were being afflicted with bloating or pregnancy

I don’t think everyone wants strong-fat characters

1 Like

I faintly remember it being a gene-mod or something of that sort, if it helps.

Though I’d be perfectly happy with mobility-platforms. XD

I’d hardly call the prosthetics to be strongfat, nor would I consider someone barly able to move at 900 pounds to be strongfat lol

You said that if “slave has max muscles they can be mobile again”

When you have slave both fat and with max muscles, their description and image turn to a super bulked up person instead of a fatty.

As for the gene-mod and other stuff, I don’t seem to be able to find it. Perhaps you remeber the name?

UPD. I went and checked, they literally become “Musclegirl” if you make them max muscle and fat. And their image looks as if Arnold himself trained them.

Wish I did. I think it might have been black market stuff, but that’s about all I can remember.

how do i use the mod it comes as a rar file(do you get the base game or the pregmod one?)

Tried doing it and I have no idea what I am doing or how to run it

As I recall, they don’t need to have max muscles in order to remain mobile, just “Well Built” or higher, which from what I’ve seen of these models is easily hidden by the fat at the levels where it would be necessary.

Extract the file from both rars in one folder.
In the end the folder will look like this
Resources
Fc_pregmod.html

Launch html file.

You get the fully modded pregmod version and 3dmodels resources.

Checked this too.

They still turn into musclegirls and no, they also still remain immobile.

“v.slave is a worshipful, trusting fat assed busty musclegirl.”
“She’s got a gigantic ass, so big it would jiggle as she walked — if she could walk”

Nevertheless, there is no point in continuing speculating about it. Immobile slaves quicky lose muscles and it will be a chore to constantly check their diets and regimen, plus some people don’t wont them having any muscles at all.

So I think my decision for making the hoverchair is still fitting.

2 Likes

You’re doing god’s work here.

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing something here, but the descriptions doesn’t seem to add much to the girls or your personal person.
The cap is also still at 200 for girls as well, so I’m almost certain I’m only using the Vanilla version somehow.
Any help would be great.

So do I have to download the base game or pregmod version of the game or do I just need the rar files. And which 2 rar files?(also what does extract them in same folder mean)