Free Cities Pregmod Weight Gain update 0.3

I might of got it but is there a way to tell if you have it?

Did you download the updated html from the 12mb link?

I think you might have been playing vanilla, since it works perfectly fine for me both on PC and my phone, here are some examples:
Weight being over 200

Hedonistic society reaction to PC weighting over 190 (Vanilla has no reactions at all)

Reactions keep changing as you get fatter, with you getting a huge rep boost upon becoming a total blob

PC keeps getting fatter over 200 (in vanilla it just forces you onto healthy diet when you reach 200)

I did download it but I continue to get the same issue.
Just treat me like I’m an idiot and go step by step on how to install the game. Maybe I’ll find my mistake that way.

The steps I took was:

• Downloaded “download_and_install_first_fatcities.rar” and “drop_in_the_same_folder_replace_old_fc_pregmod_fatcities_0.2
    .rar”
  • Extracted both files,
  • Dropped the “drop_in_the_same_folder_replace_old_fc_pregmod_fatcities_0.2
    .rar” chrome link in the “fatcities” folder,
  • Click the chrome link and I still get the vanilla version of the game.

Just to make it clear to everyone, to see the characters 3D images, you first need to go into the game’s options and select “Images are Enabled” and select “Eloheim’s interactive WebGL”.

3 Likes

I will be in a couple of hours back at home and will upload the next flavor update. I will add a small line in the options that will state “This is WG modded version” so you could see if you are gettinf vanilla.

Thank you, but by the sounds of it I should be able to activate the mod in Options. Where exactly would that be?

No, you don’t have to, it is already in the code, you don’t need to activate anything

Then I legitimately have no idea where I’m going wrong.

For anyone who isnt have the dialogue box where you cant see the input for weight. If you select “cheat start” it shows up. Not sure why but it does.

1 Like

12.16 MB file on MEGA here is the new link for the latest update. Download it and install as you always do. In the left menu, near HOW TO PLAY it should state WGMOD if you have installed it correctly

3 Likes

Ok it works now, girls aren’t capped at 200 anymore. The PC descriptions are nice, but I guess I expected more when I read:

but that’s just me. Thanks anyway for getting it to work!

1 Like

Something I just noticed, I don’t know if this is from the original pregmod or not, but there’s something weird going on with the boob shapes. I did a little test with an average sized body with Q-cup sized breasts.

Fat Cities Default Boob Shapes

The “Perky” tits sag down furthest of all boob shapes while the “Saggy” tits point higher than 3 of the other 5 boob shapes. Now it could be that these two simply got switched but if we were going to change things around anyway, I have some suggestions for more accurate descriptions: the “Saggy” tits are what I would label Torpedo-Shaped, The “Torpedo Shaped” tits would be labelled Wide-Set with the nipples pointing sideways and the “Wide-Set” tits would be labeled Perky, with their nipples pointing upwards, leaving “Perky” tits to be correctly labeled as Saggy.

Boob Shapes with my Labels

I don’t know how easy this would be to change or implement but it’s just something has been bothering me.

1 Like

Got it, thank you. I will check if I can replace them around since it is obviously strange and should be fixed.

Just in case - I did not change breast code at all, so the problem is in pregmod/vanilla itself.

Really impressed with the changes made so far, though I do definitely second the idea of converting this to a mod rather than a branch. I do also have a suggestion, though IDK if it’s even possible.

Admittedly it’s been a while (a few years) since i bothered but I never quite understood the point of trying to influence the special forces with your culture if you have the special forces expansion, all it ever seemed to do was hurt your relationship with their commander and give some flavor text when you were in their compound. I’m not suggesting some total overhaul ofc, but would it be possible to maybe influence the commander?

So if we have the Decadent Hedonist FS and/or are fat as fuck ourselves, maybe through gifts we can put the commander on the path to obesity herself and have her come around to our ways?

3 Likes

I remember this, and it is actually possible as far as I remember! You have to basically give the commander gifts and slowly upgrade only one future society in there. In the end, the commander will succumb too. If I remember correctly, the commander will get chunky.

2 Likes

Ah! I hadnt realized! But i also remember attempting a balanced approach to how many FS’s i was trying to influence them with in the past. I’ll have to try that when i unlock the soecial forces in this run.

1 Like

That’s correct for my original version of WG Mod - the one where gluttony could be acquired as a behavioural quirk. It allowed your admin team to remain in work past the immobility cap. It’s also the one that allowed the head girl to be configure to only tackle some flaws and allow others to develop.

So, the pre built html file you uploaded as 0.3 seems to have a bug where it is not compatible with the latest version of the webgl art - when I try to use the latest webgl assets with the html file you provided I get the error “Version Mismatch”. I don’t know if this is intentional / if there is a reason you can’t use the latest assets with your changes.

On a semi related note, what specific values needs tweaking in what files to get the same numerical changes? I’d personally rather maintain a local commit / patch myself rather than relying on a prebuilt variant from you

The bug is not present for me, nor others reported it, the webgl is the one provided here MEGA it is the latest update (19.05.2022) according to the official pregmod git. So it is likely has nothing to do with my edits unless there was a brand new update of Webgl I have missed.
Are you sure that you have the latest version?
Have you tried starting a new save?

The values are all over the code, there are quite a few of them and they are bound to both dietary restrictions, slave generations, weight limit and weight gain/loss calculation both for slaves and PC. You can compare files and analyze what I have edited by yourself.