Free Cities Pregmod Weight Gain update 0.3

Definitely still works for me. Do you have winrar?

1 Like

That works
why must this be 20 characters

Likely to stop people from just posting stuff like “bump”

2 Likes

The current releases can be found here, you’ll want to download the zip file under “Other” in the most current alpha version. Releases · pregmodfan / fc-pregmod · GitLab

1 Like

Okay so maybe I’m stupid. How exactly do I play with these changes enabled?

settings menu I believe

How do I interact with the secret admirer?

Does anyone know why the slave weight limit is set to 200 again in the update?

Don’t think it’s finished yet. Dev’s still working on the 0.4 update from what I know.

This is also essentially depreciated, you’re better off playing the main up to date official branch unless this modder returns to us and finishes or updates their work.

2 Likes

ok wait pls help im tryna get the images to work but they just wont :(((
I have the zipped and unzipped webgl file placed in a folder titled “rescources” like the instructions tell you too and it still wont work. I can open the editor in the webgl folder and it works so idk what’s not working

omg im dumb i spelled resources wrong

If you click on the Meatball menu (the three horizontal dots) on your post you can then click on the pencil and edit your post.
Screenshot 2023-06-05 113902
Screenshot 2023-06-05 113844

2 Likes

I’m calling any instance of a three dot menu a meatball menu now and it’s all thanks to you

4 Likes

Don’t give me too much credit it’s one of the accepted developer slang terms for that particular menu. I don’t know if they are official recognized as such but the names are widely used to my knowledge.

4 Likes

ok wait what versions of the mod actually increase the weight limit? the newet patch for 0.4 has it capped at 200 i think

The 200 weight cap is the weight cap in the base game, the base game is updated often, this mod hasn’t been updated in ages and wasn’t ever finished.

And alas, the author never released the diff between the mod and the game, so people can’t see what files in the game need tweaking and update the mod to target the current release of the base game. I asked about this and got a reply along the lines of “too many to list” which is not true git would readily list it and also give you the diff between the main branch and your changes but urgh. This could easily have been a fork / branch on the repo

So if I wanted to use this increased weight cap version, would it be like tacking a mod into Pregmod or would it be it’s own version without a lot of the newer updates?

The problem isn’t that Git can’t do it, it’s just that the master moves so quickly (and the code base was structurally a mess - there’s no one place that 200 limit is checked) that what you mostly get is conflicts. I submitted a pull request for my original WG mod, but while the idea was liked, in the couple of weeks it took me to re-apply my changes to the current dev branch and submitting it there were just too many conflicts and other nonsense for them to bother dealing with.

You’re welcome to take a look at the repo. It’s only 30893 commits behind, and 69 commits ahead of the upstream repository!

NOTE: Because pregmod (optionally) contains underage characters it’s not suitable for posting on Weight Gaming,