Fur Food Contest!

This game has released its public next version on itch.io boes!

4 Likes

I kinda wish the opponenets in vs mode were randomized. I keep going up against the polar bear guy

1 Like

I’m getting the same issue. It used to be randomized so I bet something just got messed up when it got updated.

1 Like

mine are randomized I just reset until I find the opponent I want.

1 Like

how
you know your too skilled when…

3 Likes

That’s odd, how many times did it take for you to reset into a different foe?? I just tested it ten times for me and it was polar bear guy each time as my opponent even when I changed character or food.

1 Like

I usually have to change 2 to 3 times and then it works

1 Like

Are you playing on the newest update?? Version 0.3?? Where it has some online comp support??

1 Like

I think playing as certain characters still randomize opponents, not all of them

1 Like

I just now tested this out, I tried every character five times each, switching what food was used everytime and every time my opponent was polar bear guy.

1 Like

It’s cool to see an online mode, though I’m not sure how well it works. I haven’t tried it out yet.

Also, I just realized that the blue drink I’ve been calling a slushie is actually a boba tea.

1 Like

Version 0.3 has that “bug”. But now in the newest release of version 0.4 this has been fixed. (For now is only for patreons, but will be public in some more days ~)

2 Likes

Aaand the new version has been uploaded :3, fixing those bugs and adding “Special Effects” to food tokens ~

3 Likes

This game got another update yesterday, go check it on!

2 Likes

Nice! Cool to finally see a Derg in the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(This is just something I want so it’s okay if you don’t want to include it lol)

There’s much more guys than girls so can you maybe add a new girl in another update and make it so that her bras pop off so we can the nipples?

The gameplay’s is pretty solid so I don’t really know what to suggest

1 Like

Liking the new update. The Derg actually has closer to that style of fatfur I tend to like, and it’s nice to see anothet female character in Tammy, but I’m not good at Solo or Speed VS. Any tips?

Also, I ended up doing a thing that might have been a glitch where it wouldn’t let me slide anything. I’d tap or hold an item, a reticle will appear, but I cannot do anything with them.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that there is a new big update for this game released today ~

4 Likes

Aw, shoot. I didn’t get noted on this. Honestly, this game has come farther from its original release. Maybe I should do a follow-up video.

Edit: in versus speed mode, I keep getting a glitch where after tapping my guy to fill up space in his stomach, my controls lock up. There will be crosshairs over Foods I click on, but I will not be able to slide them or do anything. There also doesn’t seem to be a pause button or any way of getting out of a match when this happens except for restarting the game.

1 Like

If I may make a suggestion, I’d love to see some system of progression implemented. I’m thinking something that involves unlocks or upgrades that make it easier to gain more weight more quickly. As it stands, it feels too dependent on lucky RNG or raw player speed.

3 Likes