Game "Sweet Paws"

Game “Sweet Paws”
Hello, I would like to make a game on the topic of feeding and weight gain.

I know a little about programming and neuroart.
The game will be made in unity, or if I get tired of writing my own script management system, I’ll put it in renpy, there’s a simple way to code scripts.

The graphics will be made in the form of live2d (simple animations), CG with sets of variations, character positions on it.
The game will be about fattening friends and their catgirl

Charter cards

(MC)Bler

(MC Sister) Barbara

Julia

Milka

Monica

The cards are more for familiarization, the proportions of the characters will still be adjusted

I would like to ask for help in writing a script and stories for the game. I can write myself, but it’s something short because I quickly get excited about the many outcomes of the situation and get tired.

Game themes:
Feeding.
Weight gain.
Breast expansion.
Ass expansion.

Likely topics:
Vore (I would like to add, but I’m still thinking about how to fit it in well).
Cooking (I have ideas, but I wouldn’t like to turn it into a chore).
I’ll put tags in the topic when I’m sure of them.

Game languages:
Russian is the original one.
English - translator corner, would not mind an editor for this language.

5 Likes

Sounds like an interesting project. What type of game are you planning to do? Are you planning just an visual novel or add some game mechanics (for instance a interactive world, combat system…)?

Also I don’t know what kind of writer are you looking for, but if you are fine with even beginners then I would like to try writing for you.

Regardless, wish you good luck with the development.

there will be no fights, I will not make a normal/cool combat system. This will be a game with a simplified cycle of day and night in the format of a visual novel with point-click elements, where you trigger events by interacting with the image to trigger events, conversations, or collect objects (I gave up trying to use existing geometry when working with neural networks, and I will use raw images, without using my own blanks)
I can send a plan of the main plot so that you decide if you would like to take on such a thing

To be completely honest, even if they’re not actually supposed to be children, the small girls look a bit too similar to children for my liking. The third picture in particular is giving me mother-and-child vibes.

4 Likes

While I’m still iffy on AI art, I am a fan of fattening up cute catgirls.
I will keep an eye on this going forward.

character description:
This is Milka. Milka is not her name, it is a stage name that Monica gave her.
Monica saw Milka on the street and gave her some money to appear in her video (stream). Milka openly doesn’t like it, but she’s quite poor, so she allows herself to be rented as a model for streams. On incentives they dress her in clothes/or feed her (MacBooking). Milka doesn’t like being a dress-up doll, but she doesn’t mind eating, especially if she gets paid for it. Milka prefers to eat dairy products, with meat and fish in second place. They called her Mishka because of her white hair, light-colored clothes and because she is a cat.
Milka doesn’t like it when Monica ends up with her or hugs her, she pushes her away if she’s not busy eating.
During streams, Monica can hand-feed Milka or try food from her table. Milka doesn’t like it if Monika decides to tease her and doesn’t let her eat the treat in Monika’s hand or eat something from Milka’s table herself. Milka can push Monica, try to take away the food that is not given/taken away from her.
Milka is an owl, so during the day she is lethargic and in a bad mood.
Milka allows herself to say everything she thinks about what is happening and Monica’s behavior with a degree of dissatisfaction, citing the fact that she is here only for the money and will not pretend that she is happy with him playing for the public, but the audience likes her tsundere style.
Milka allows herself to charge for additional hours, right during the streams, but… Monica gives her the money without the users seeing.
Milka will become one of the mascots (regular visitor) of the Sweet Paws cafe
Here is a description of the character, maybe someone will like it and want to write scenes for this duet, then I will be glad.
This is a description for the beginning of the game; the characters’ personalities can change during the course of interaction at the discretion of the author, who will undertake to write a story with them.
Video materials (concepts, screenshots of the 2dLive model assembly, I was in a hurry, so there are only layers, no morphs and animations)

The final version will have: moving eyes, minimal head, mouth, ears?, tail, partial mobility of the upper body, simple hand animations that allow you to take food/eat.

An example of what the scene will look like and the final version.

Source link: Feed the Crown (Roops' Submission)

This week I will be making her model, maybe a little Monica, so you can’t expect any posts from me.

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas for minigames? Can you tell me your opinion and provide links to games that implemented these mechanics? (I’m just writing the concept, without a full description of the technical implementation that I envision, if anyone is interested I can describe the process in full)
1: (side-scroller with chibi characters), in which Blair walks along the shelves and throws products into the air, and Barbara runs with a basket and catches them
2: (2d) Blair stands next to the pan, we put food in the pan, the resulting products make dishes, the more accurately the player gets into the recipe I had in mind, the better the final dish will be
3: (side-scroller) Blair and Barbara run a cafe (which will progress in the game), customers will come to their tables, depicting the desired dish, Barbara will take orders and take them to Blair. She will cook and then Barbara will take them to the client.
3.5: cafe fighting game where another chef appears and you fight for customers in (3 concept)
4: (side-scroller) culinary battle, where the chef will cook for the judges. Blair will name the products, and Barbara will have to bring them from the tables

What about a match-3 game to get meals out, or a simple little one where you gotta stop one of the cats from knocking glasses off tables.

You could maybe toss in a feeding aspect to that second idea, where you distract them from normal kitty shenanigans like that with snacks. The hungrier they are, the more prone to causing trouble, but if you over feed them, and they will fall asleep making it so the customers don’t get served.

1. regarding the 3-match game. I think there are already a lot of such games, and I tried to consider this concept, but did not find an application for it.
  2. you are right, it would be nice if cats behaved according to their character, because cats should behave like cats.
    it probably won’t make it into the demo and I’ll forget. but Kick me when I make a demo, it would be nice to work on this point.