General Questions/Discussions

RPG/ Adult/ Text Adventure/ Fantasy
Synopsis: The manifestation of hatred, lust and corruption has spread across the entire planet like a plague; erasing memories, twisting identities and mutating every living thing in it’s path. As the last of the free races band together to hold it back from northern Auvora, frightened refugees flee to the southwest for safety…

AMS v0.35B BETA $5+ Backers

Current Donator Version
AMS v0.35A
Word Count: 1,782,625
LinesOfCode: 112,376
Characters: 12,475,987

Current Public Version
AMS v0.34D
Word Count: 1,871,039
LinesOfCode: 112,907
Characters: 13,026,146

Adult Themes: Breast Expansion, F2M, Growth (height, weight, pregnancy), Involuntary, M2F, Slow Transformation, Mind Control, Pregnancy, Bimbo, Shrink, Mythology/Anthro Sex, Corruption, Object Sex and Transformation, Voluntary. M/F, F/F, M/M content.
Other Themes: Adventure, RPG, Romance.

Email: anonymousynn@gmail.com
Patreon: www.patreon.com/anonynn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Anonynn1
#AMSGame
SubscribeStar: Apocamorphosis (AMS) on SubscribeStar.adult
Public Discord: Adventure and Mischief Studios (AMS)

Systems in the Game:

• New and Improved Character Creator (finished)
  • Pregnancy (finished)
  • Lactation (finished)
  • Crafting/Harvesting Supplies (finished)
  • Alcohol (finished)
  • Resting/Make Camp/Hunting/Trapping (finished)
  • Weather (finished)
  • Calendar (finished)
  • Status Changes (finished)
  • Masturbation Scenes/Menu (finished)
  • Looting/Searching (finished)
  • Lust (finished)
  • Relationship (finished)
  • Questing (finished)
  • Corruption (finished)
  • Character Titles (finished)
  • Enticing Enemies (ongoing)
  • Travel (ongoing)
  • Secondary Pregnancy (ongoing)
2 Likes

Hi there. I agree, the community is great. I visit the site here almost every day to check on game updates and in most cases find things I am interested about - mostly games with WG-content. An hour ago I popped in here, saw your note and decided to say hello.
Saying hello without knowing a thing about your game appeared a bit stupid thing to do even for me, so I decided to play a round or two before giving a sample of my customary set of clumsy phrases.
The story begins here…
Clicked the address supposedly leading to your game. Saw options, chose play online - to save some space in my small memory - and noticed I needed to register. Asked for registration, got it in my mailbox, returned to the textadventures.co.uk and realized I still had no idea where exactly I had to go. Played some random game to pass a few minutes in order to invent what to do. The game turned out quite meh in my opinion and I had to stop short. At that point I tried the magnificent search there - with no result. I did not find Apocamorphosis or anything even close.
“Ah” I thought brightly and downloaded the new update. It turned out to be a precisely futile gesture, since I have no program to open ‘guest’ files with, so I threw it regretfully away and returned here.
Now a question, if you don’t mind.
Do you have many players at the moment? :slight_smile:

Clicked the address supposedly leading to your game. Saw options, chose play online - to save some space in my small memory - and noticed I needed to register. Asked for registration, got it in my mailbox, returned to the textadventures.co.uk and realized I still had no idea where exactly I had to go. Played some random game to pass a few minutes in order to invent what to do. The game turned out quite meh in my opinion and I had to stop short. At that point I tried the magnificent search there - with no result. I did not find Apocamorphosis or anything even close.
“Ah” I thought brightly and downloaded the new update. It turned out to be a precisely futile gesture, since I have no program to open ‘guest’ files with, so I threw it regretfully away and returned here.
Now a question, if you don’t mind.
Do you have many players at the moment? :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that you had so much trouble! I’ll explain. Unfortunately, the “Online Version” is connected directly to the Quest website and you must be over 18 to see “Apocamorphosis” in the search, since it’s labeled in Quest’s “adult category” and since children can visit the site, you have to be registered to play that particular version.

As for the “Download” portion, you need Quest to play it, the link to it is just above the “Apocamorphosis” download on the blog :slight_smile: If you have any more questions regarding that, I’d be happy to walk you through the process!

At the moment, I think there are about 4000-6000 players per update and I get about 200-300 per every day/every few days. I only know how many people are visiting the blog though, not exactly how many of them are actually playing.

Hope I was helpful! Thank you for letting me know what happened and for saying “hello”! I really appreciate it! :smiley: I will be happy to answer anything else you have questions about!

Anonynn.

Do you plan on adding more fat/weight-related content within the game? I found the magic donut and chose meaty, but the biggest I seem to be able to get my character is slightly overweight. Just curious!

Do you plan on adding more fat/weight-related content within the game? I found the magic donut and chose meaty, but the biggest I seem to be able to get my character is slightly overweight. Just curious!

Yup! There’s 2 more steps after that. “Very Overweight” and “Obese” is currently the last step. As the game progresses though, I’ll be expanding all current parameters. I just capped it for now at Obese. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Anonynn, post:5, topic:843”]Do you plan on adding more fat/weight-related content within the game? I found the magic donut and chose meaty, but the biggest I seem to be able to get my character is slightly overweight. Just curious!

Yup! There’s 2 more steps after that. “Very Overweight” and “Obese” is currently the last step. As the game progresses though, I’ll be expanding all current parameters. I just capped it for now at Obese. :)[/quote]

How exactly do you get to Obese? I haven’t been able to get my character much bigger than Meaty.

How exactly do you get to Obese? I haven’t been able to get my character much bigger than Meaty.

The character creation process doesn’t allow you to go passed a “meaty” body-type at the moment simply because it wouldn’t make sense in the context of the story. The character has been traveling for several weeks and has to be nimble/light enough to escape the horde in the beginning that leads you to the Goblin House. But after that, you’re free to develop the character however you wish and all parameters will be taken into consideration like overweightness and so on. I think the “Magic Donut” is one way to increase your weight and there’s a potential transformation of weight increase if you search the “Western Bookcase” in the “Study” — and Pregnancy will be another way once I get it fully programmed in (I’m about halfway through). Another way is that donators can create a “Pre-Made Character” which can be designed with whatever body-type you want, even obese. Those are what I think of right off the top of my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Short side-note w. thanks: Your kind explanation helped; I found the actual game very easily after letting quest-site know my age - a thing so obvious to my own nigh senile mind that I tend to forget it totally, lol. Time to find out how a bimbo should out-wit a zombie. Sorry for taking your time, very happy (and feeling privileged) to get in to such a great game!

Short side-note w. thanks: Your kind explanation helped; I found the actual game very easily after letting quest-site know my age - a thing so obvious to my own nigh senile mind that I tend to forget it totally, lol. Time to find out how a bimbo should out-wit a zombie. Sorry for taking your time, very happy (and feeling privileged) to get in to such a great game!

Oh good! I’m glad the explanation helped a lot :slight_smile: And trust me, it’s a very easy mistake to make, it’s not like the Quest site warns you about it or anything so don’t beat yourself up too much over it. Also, it’s my pleasure to provide any answers about the game that you might have (and sort of my job)! So if you have more feel free to ask whatever you want, and as many questions as you want. I’ll try to answer anything to the best of my ability.

Anony.

What all can you do in the house? All I’ve been able to do is get into the room with all of the boxes.

What all can you do in the house? All I’ve been able to do is get into the room with all of the boxes.

There’s actually quite a bit you can do and they’ll be a bit more in the next Update! :smiley: There are several puzzles, strength and agility variables, a secret room, transformations that can occur, two NPC’s to speak with a monster to fight (in the next update) and naughty scenes to find! If you would like me to go into more detail about all of that I can. I just didn’t want to spoil anything.

Currently though, the house is the only area and it acts as a tutorial zone — the real challenge is once the player gets out in the world of the game. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Anonynn, post:11, topic:843”]What all can you do in the house? All I’ve been able to do is get into the room with all of the boxes.

There’s actually quite a bit you can do and they’ll be a bit more in the next Update! :smiley: There are several puzzles, strength and agility variables, a secret room, transformations that can occur, two NPC’s to speak with a monster to fight (in the next update) and naughty scenes to find! If you would like me to go into more detail about all of that I can. I just didn’t want to spoil anything.

Currently though, the house is the only area and it acts as a tutorial zone — the real challenge is once the player gets out in the world of the game. :)[/quote]

Please do go into detail. I’ve talked with both NPCs, and doused the fire once. That is about it.

Please do go into detail. I’ve talked with both NPCs, and doused the fire once. That is about it.

Let’s see. There are the two NPC’s to talk with (although those sections haven’t been remastered yet). There is a naughty scene in the downstairs bedroom; 1 of 6 that you can get per playthrough, which will change based on your sexuality. There’s the fire-puzzle and if you have enough agility you can leap through to the other side and enter the Master Bedroom (although nothing is in there yet), there’s the Study and if you search the bookcases different things can happen to you like transformations, summoning a monster, and so on (although I’m in the process at the moment of rewriting/remastering all of the Study), the upstairs bathroom in the next update will have a new puzzle and so will the Study), and there is a strength test to get some gold from the mirror which also has an (unmastered) naughty bit in it. Also, have you been pillaging? Because you can potentially get a hand-drawn map of the world I made :slight_smile: Or you can go outside and/or stay outside to see a game-over naughty scene ((btw the naughty scenes depend on your personality, if you have sympathy or serious you won’t see them).

There’s a lot more but most of it I’ve been working on for the next update. It should have already been out but due to Finals and the last week or so, I delayed the release. Each playthrough will be a little different though.

This is a really in depth game (or at least is developing in that direction) and I really appreciate what it is doing.

Just a few things I’ve noticed. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually use the waterskin and fill it with water or drink from it, etc.

Second the pocket system is rather confusing and at times redundant. I find that the order I pick things up in completely changes how much I can carry even if things are already. Ex. I cannot pick up the backpack if there is much in it aside from the waterskin but I can easily pick it up and then put a bunch of junk it it after. Likewise I can pick up a wool blanket only if I have nothing else but then I can just pick up the backpack no problem after?

I’d really like the pockets explained better and to have some way to monitor it in-game.

(Just found this today so i’m really enjoying it despite the limitations of the early build. It’s helped me cement some thoughts about the personality of one of my own OCs that I’ve been soft-inserting into it too so that’s cool.)

Where IS the study?

I haven’t made it there myself (still working on the puzzle) but-

It looks like the study is on the other side of the fireplace. The door is locked so you need to find a way to douse the fire and then squeeze through to reach it. I was wrong. The moderator has answered further on.

Alright, I’ll ask this right out: How do you put water IN the waterskin? I know the sink is involved, but as for putting the thing on, in, or whatever position it needs to be in, I can’t find it. If this “mystery” is more difficult than that, then you’ve really gone too far with it.

This is a really in depth game (or at least is developing in that direction) and I really appreciate what it is doing.

Hello! Thank you for the bug-reports and the compliments! I really appreciate that! The next update of the game should be correcting a lot of what you mentioned and expanding on several other aspects. With that said however, I will do my best to answer your questions based on the current release :slight_smile: But know that for the next update a lot is changing.

Just a few things I’ve noticed. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually use the waterskin and fill it with water or drink from it, etc.

To use the waterskin, all you have to do is have it opened and then “take” any nearby water. Once you do, it’ll auto-fill the waterskin :). Currently, you cannot drink from it yet, but I may have to double check that. Also keep in mind all the items haven’t had their remaster/rewrite yet (saving them for last), so once that is done in the near future, it should fundamentally improve how items work.

Second the pocket system is rather confusing and at times redundant. I find that the order I pick things up in completely changes how much I can carry even if things are already. Ex. I cannot pick up the backpack if there is much in it aside from the waterskin but I can easily pick it up and then put a bunch of junk it it after. Likewise I can pick up a wool blanket only if I have nothing else but then I can just pick up the backpack no problem after?

I’d really like the pockets explained better and to have some way to monitor it in-game.

The “Carry” System has gotten a complete overhaul and when the new release comes out in a few days, I hope you find it to be a VAST improvement. I’m working out one last bug currently but it’s such a huge step up over the game’s current release. Anyway, I completely understand that the current system is super frustrating, that’s why I decided to redo it from scratch. Apparently it’s a Quest error though that I couldn’t really fix with my experience of coding. You’ll just have to make do until the next update :slight_smile: I promise it’s far superior.

(Just found this today so i’m really enjoying it despite the limitations of the early build. It’s helped me cement some thoughts about the personality of one of my own OCs that I’ve been soft-inserting into it too so that’s cool.)

Nonetheless, I’m happy you discovered the game and that it gave you some ideas or helped you cement some :slight_smile: The different personalities are A LOT of work. I recommend “4” tops. I had “5” different personalities before and it was a nightmare to write. I’m hoping to add another way down the road once the tutorial area is finished. I guess we’ll see!

I appreciate your thoughts and feedback too!

Where IS the study?

The Study is upstairs :slight_smile: In the current build you have to find the key to get inside, but in the next update, if you have a certain “Thief Skill” you can also pick the lock.

The key is in the fireplace. You have to douse the fire with the waterskin

Hope that helps!

Alright, I’ll ask this right out: How do you put water IN the waterskin? I know the sink is involved, but as for putting the thing on, in, or whatever position it needs to be in, I can’t find it. If this “mystery” is more difficult than that, then you’ve really gone too far with it.

Just answered that in the above post, but basically you just open the waterskin and “take” whatever the watersource is and it’ll automatically fill it.

I haven’t made it there myself (still working on the puzzle) but-

Actually, that leads to the Master Bedroom!

BTW how do you do the spoilers block on this site? :slight_smile:

If you use the reply instead of just quick reply there’s a handy button on the toolbar just above the response. Otherwise it is (spoiler)(/spoiler) with brackets instead of parenthesis.

I’m really happy someone pointed out my mistake. I haven’t finished exploring I hope i didn’t waste too much time for anyone!