General Questions/Discussions

If you use the reply instead of just quick reply there’s a handy button on the toolbar just above the response. Otherwise it is (spoiler)(/spoiler) with brackets instead of parenthesis.

Oh, I don’t use quick reply. But you’re right! I found the Spoiler thing. Appreciate it!

I’m really happy someone pointed out my mistake. I haven’t finished exploring I hope i didn’t waste too much time for anyone!

Not really a mistake! Plus, it’s an easy thing to mix up. No worries :smiley: Thank you for helping though!

New Version is out!

v0.9.8.2!

1344 pages and 305601 words!

Enjoy!

Question. Is there a way to open the cells in the Experimentation part of the lab?

Not at the moment. That area hasn’t been remastered/rewritten or finished yet. But the idea is that each visit will yield different results and sometimes different characters to interact with. Some will be good and others will be bad. Hope that answered your question!

Perhaps I’m being really stupid, but I can’t figure out how to actually fill the waterskin. I opened the waterskin, turned on the sink, and say “take sink”, but the game just tries to physically take the sink instead of filling from it.

type in take water

Perhaps I’m being really stupid, but I can’t figure out how to actually fill the waterskin. I opened the waterskin, turned on the sink, and say “take sink”, but the game just tries to physically take the sink instead of filling from it.

type in take water

^ Exactly. Although, I may have discovered a bug where if you take the water from the sink or tub and then turn off the sink or tub, it’ll remove the water from the waterskin because it shares the object code. It should be an easy fix, so I’ll be taking care of that in the next update and providing a “waterskin” tooltip on the waterskin item :slight_smile:

Also, sorry about the late response, I’m visiting House Spouse family, so I haven’t had much time to log on. I’ll be back in full swing Thursday afternoon on the 16th. Although it’s an 8 hour drive (ugh)!

You guys might be happy to hear that I’ve rebuilt the entire waterskin and water storage method for the next update coming out! So hopefully that’ll solve all the previous issues some of you may have had with it. It also opens up the opportunity for other liquids to be stored in those “water only” containers. :smiley:

I’m probably just missing something obvious but where did you find the magic donut?

I’m probably just missing something obvious but where did you find the magic donut?

The “Magic Donut” can be acquired in the “Storage Facility”. The items that appear there are randomized per game, so sometimes it may show up and sometimes it won’t. The same goes for the “Pillage” function in each room. Hope that helps!

You’ll be able to acquire things and buy things once you get outside the house in a few more updates.

v0.9.8.4 is now LIVE

382,630 words
1634 pages!

Feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

You can find the game and the Quest software here: http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com/
And donate here if you like what you see so far! https://www.patreon.com/anonynn

v0.9.8.6 is now live ^____^

418,134 words
1,788 pages!

Feedback and Questions are welcome as always :slight_smile:

You can find the game and the Quest software here: http://anonymousynn.blogspot.com/
And donate here if you like what you see so far! https://www.patreon.com/anonynn

I understand if it doesn’t exist or you simply don’t want to allow it, but are there any debug functions that are in the game? I say this not because I want to cheat but because messing around with things like that in games is something I really enjoy.

I understand if it doesn’t exist or you simply don’t want to allow it, but are there any debug functions that are in the game? I say this not because I want to cheat but because messing around with things like that in games is something I really enjoy.

There is a debug item for the game called the “DDI (Donator’s Debug Item)”. Any donation amount receives it. Later, I’ll be adding a "Stat Debug’ for those who donate $10 or more and an “Undo” feature as well. Other than those usually the “test items” I supply in the beginning of the game when a new system is introduced act as “Public Debugs” for everyone to mess around with.

I hope that answers your question!

hurrr
Is it possible to gain weight in some way? ???

Alright, so what’s with the ottoman? It’s certainly not a coincidence the way you kept describing it.

hurrr
Is it possible to gain weight in some way? ???

:smiley: There is an item named “Magic Donut” that might sometimes appear in the Storage Facility. It’ll help you gain weight. There are also transformations in the “Study” that will make you gain and lose weight as well. There’s also a debug item that donator’s get that also allow you to gain weight whenever you wish :slight_smile:

Alright, so what’s with the ottoman? It’s certainly not a coincidence the way you kept describing it.

Haha! That’s part of the puzzle :slight_smile: I’ll post the solution in a spoiler but it’s really simple and you’ll bonk yourself on the head afterward. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try any of these to begin the “puzzle”. (search ottoman;search master ottoman;investigate ottoman;investigate master ottoman)

Hope that helped! If you have anymore questions lemme know!

Hmm, that’s actually strange, because I had used one of those, which gave a me a ‘I guess its nothing after all, don’t think about it too hard’ type of response. What would be the step after that? Because other than getting into rooms I had lockpicked my way into, I don’t know where it would lead.

Hmm, that’s actually strange, because I had used one of those, which gave a me a ‘I guess its nothing after all, don’t think about it too hard’ type of response. What would be the step after that? Because other than getting into rooms I had lockpicked my way into, I don’t know where it would lead.

Next, you have to search the two end tables in the master bedroom to find pieces to the code that open the safe inside the ottoman. You may have to search a few times though!

I’ll double check though to make sure it’s working properly :slight_smile:

Now that makes more sense. I had seen one of the codes, but I didn’t know there was a second code. I used the one I got to get into the safe of the room with the abomination. Side note, besides the curtain, is there any other way to hit the abomination hard? I don’t think opening and closing the curtains would work although I never tried it because I wanted to grab what I could and get out of there.