General Questions/Discussions

Hmm…seems like an error in the XML happened. I would suggested redownloading and seeing if it happens again. Or just get the newest version of the game when it’s available. Usually something like that happens if the game’s memory runs out or if Quest processes an error wrong. I’ll take a look at it nonetheless! Thank you for the report!

Anonynn.

yw Anonynn, I would enjoy being able to play the latest version if it wouldn’t crash like this, I guess I could be your little crash test dummy

Hey there again!

By the way. I figured out what the ASL issue was today and was just about to reply another message to you! You need to make sure you have the latest Quest version downloaded and installed. Not just the game but the Quest software too. It should be Quest 5.8. I include it with all the game downloads.

I would love for you to test the next version coming out in April, if you can hold off. I didn’t do a release this month because the Save/Load system is finally getting a complete overhaul and hopefully will be adapted to my game by then! :slight_smile: I appreciate the offer too. I tend to give free rewards and stuff to people who help me out by bug testing etc. :slight_smile:

Anonynn.

no matter how many times I check the end tables in the master bedroom I don’t find the riddles and then eventually I can’t search them anymore, so how am I supposed to solve the puzzle if it doesn’t give me the pieces?

Hello!

Let me check those scripts.

I might end up redoing how this mini-puzzle goes pretty soon anyway but right now there is essentially a 15% chance to find what you’re looking for and then you will no longer be able to search the end-tables.

But, the codes you get from them, open up the ottoman search if you have 7 intelligence or greater.

Anonynn :slight_smile:

pardon me for asking but is there potential for a wiki

You’re in luck! AMS has an in-game ‘Help Guide’ that goes into detail about various aspects of the game and the systems within.

There’s also a separate walk-through file that can be opened in notepad or word or notepad++ (it comes with the game)

And finally, there is a stat explanation guide that can be opened in the same way as mentioned above (it also comes with the game).

Was there something specific you were looking for?

Anonynn.

well I was mostly trying to figure out what transformations there are and how to get them

Right now there are…

Male to Female
Female to Male
Goblin
Cow-Taur/Cow-Girl
Doll
Body Modifications
Height
Weight

And you can have Rold make you a couple of them or they are random drops in searching/pillaging rooms. Sometimes you’ll get them from killing enemies too.

Anonynn.

1 Like

bit sparse, but then again the game is still in development so that’s understandable

Is this game still being developed? Also the download link is broken.

If you check out the public posts on the dev’s Patreon you’ll see what’s been happening, as well as a link to the current public version. Given the status you’ll probably understand why posts asking for updates, or if there’ll be one, are are against the Improve the discussion rule.

2 Likes

Sorry, I completely forgot about that rule, I’ll do my best to remember in the future

Hello!

Sorry about the delayed response. The game is currently halted because a new engine is being developed for it as we speak which will be potentially browser based and available for all platforms :slight_smile: When the engine reaches the middle mark of production, I’m going to continue writing content so the new engine and the new additions will come out together :slight_smile:

Anonynn.

4 Likes

i get an error when i try to save

I have a question. How much content is there in AMS v0.34D? It’s just that the previous time(it was a long time ago) I had nothing further than a hut with a female Goblin.

Yes, the Save System of Quest is no longer suited for the size of my game. That’s why the new engine is being developed. We estimate the new engine should be ready near the mid-end of November. Once it is, the game’s code and such will be transferred over and saving will no longer be an issue :slight_smile:

Anonynn.

PS - I’m so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused!

1 Like

Hello,

The story currently stops at the beginning of the Whispering Thicket (there are five surrounding rooms in that area which will have 3 separate random events each that will drive the story forward). Currently, as of the beginning of the Whispering Thicket there are 3 major paths to discover/take which moves the story forward. If you would like information on those, let me know so I don’t accidentally spoil anything for you.

Aside from that, Rold’s interactions are completed as well and so are all the random cell encounters which all cumulate into one of the three aforementioned paths.

Anonynn.

1 Like

I have a new post up regarding the game and some changes that are coming. I’ve also made two polls as well if anyone is interested in checking those out!

Anonynn

www.txtams.com
www.patreon.com/anonynn

I’m aware this is a very necro post but does anyone know if there is a way to get this game to save?