Glut-Tonne Demon (vore themed twin stick shooter)

Added boss unit animations and tweeked some values for enemy units.

Added music to the game! Going to work on a settings menu and gallery next.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this was just a problem I can fix myself, but when I used a controller it wouldn’t focus on the game window and the aiming with the right stick was very glitchy. It’s a super fun game though, I just really prefer controllers for these types of games, as I have more dexterity with a controller than keyboard.

Had a fun time with this game, was pleasantly surprised by the animation quality and felt the weight gain and belly growth as you progressed felt fluid and not super rushed. If this is expanded upon at all it would be cool to see maybe a new game plus type mode added where you continue on from the weight you finish at.

1 Like

Just finished the game, it shows great promise : D
Only nitpick I have is that the sloshing belly sounds are a bit too quiet, but other than that it plays pretty good.
If I may make a suggestion, maybe you can add a victory screen showing the player character all fattened up on a throne or something.

1 Like

Not sure why this is happening for you. I’ve play tested the game on controller many times over but found no problems. Even have dead zones on the analog sticks to remove noise and drift. I’ll go over the input system again, in the meantime if you can see what’s making it glitch out that’d be a huge help.

Definitely working on some features like that. Hopefully I’ll have some sort of patreon platform where I can talk about all the ideas and features that I want to add to the game. Think of this as just a tech demo to show how fun the core mechanics can be. If all goes well there’s a lot more in store so stay tuned. ^^

2 Likes

Wow this game is Great, the speed of this game is so good I can dodge attack easy that first but as move monster and more types of monster pop up it gets harder and harder also the way you upgrade works very well saving my but a few time the only thing it need is a retry button when you get killed like you get lives as you go on in this game but beside that I LOVE THIS GAME.

1 Like

Added volume sliders for setting volume in game.

I figured it out. If you have Xbox configuration support enabled on Steam it reads the controller as a mouse and the game was getting confused.

Glad you got it working! Hope the game was much more enjoyable. I’ve put in a lot of effort to make sure it’s playable on both keyboard/mouse and controller, so I hope the controls felt responsive.

2 Likes

I did enjoy it! The game felt very snappy and responsive. I’m looking forward to see what else you can do.

1 Like

The game is extremely good. One thing that I’ve noticed is that this project game doesn’t have the vore tag. Besides that, the game is extremely good, and I just wanna throw several suggestions at you.
Suggestion A-Some kind of way to level up/upgrade outside the game itself. I imagine that for every 10 levels you beat, you can get a free level up at the start of a new run
Suggestion B- Despite already making some boss mobs, I kinda want to face off against bosses that constantly summons mobs to face off against them/farm levels. The best way we can do that is to have them come in every 10, 15, 20, or 25 levels. And they can be based on the different deadly sins.
Suggestion C-Along with defeating the bosses, I wanna have saved levels. So if you beat level 10, you can start your next run from there and such.

Feel free to ignore my suggestions, those were just my idea for the game, but you’re the one making it, I’m just the one playing it.

1 Like

Good Bones! Good Core Gameplay! Excited to see where this goes!

1 Like

The wave system is just something I intended for this tech demo. I’ll probably leave it in plus maybe an endless mode since many people want that. The thing I would like to move on to next would be actual levels and rooms with hazards etc.

I’m glad you’re having fun with the game and I hope you’ll stick around long enough to see what it turns into.

Patreon is now up! Check the link in the description to find out more. ^^

hey hey! love to see that this project got some good traction going now! loving the new updates, keep up the amazing work, but don’t forget to take breaks!

1 Like

I played this and this is a lot of fun!! Its Simple yet Very Fun as well!! I cant wait to see more to come out of this ^^

If I have to say anything that needs to be changed or added it more like be:

Load & Save System, though seeing how the game is its more fitting of Rouge-Like or game like Killing Floor Series

Defense Mode or Extra Character, Maybe make it when Devouring your Bow/Blaster becomes a Shield to block enemy attacks but on blocks where your aiming & cant shoot
(Or Make Another Character(s) where each has there on style of play like Dashing or Shielding or Charged Shot or Etc.)

More Enemy Types, I know your more liking adding it more Enemies but would be interesting and adds fair difficulty too the game both making an easy start for 1 or 2 waves but getting harder as you got on
(Also I can tell if your using colors with your Enemies or that just happened
Red- Melee-Minion
Blue- Ranged-Minion
Purple- Melee/Ranged-Boss)

Multiplayer? (I know this one would be impossible for a number of reasons)
The game does feel like it could do well with multiplayer or co-op XP

Even with this in mind, countine the awesome job of this game I really enjoyed it ^^

2 Likes

New Update is out! Check the Devlog for changes.

2 Likes

Absolutely love the endless mode! Got to level 28 before I died and I can’t wait for future updates! Larger Weight sizes? More enemies? The possibilities are endless and my hype for this game is high!

1 Like