Gluttonous Gods [Staff Submission]

I hope the little things we have planned for it will prove to be fun!

Also, @bahamut24 I am looking into the issue right now but from what I have seen thus far it may be an issue with Godot’s Mac export for Mono. I hope to get some more information from them soon.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve checked it out, and there’s potential here! Really looking forward to see how this develops!
(Also, having now seen Duela’s fat stages and her ADORABLE face during them! I have DEFINITELY found the deity to back! I wish I could zoom in further! Seems to only be a couple(for now, at least), but still cute!)

Gorm best goddess 2021!

3 Likes

She deserves all of the love! Especially since she looks lonely. :<

1 Like

yo my game simply won’t load for some reason

Im sorry to hear that, can you give me some more information about your system and issue?

The real prize is the fats friends we made along the way.

2 Likes

Quite promising, definitely got a kick out of seeing all the different art styles. ^^

2 Likes

hmm having played I was a bit disappointed. the flat art style really sticks out on the 3d world. if the world was made in the 2d style or the character is done in 3d would be best. maybe a “Diety” panel that lets you get a more upclose look at the gaining god. more could be done for any long term play. outside seeing the gain of the god that happened very fast I see little reason to replay. and being some one that prorites gameplay over the fetish content thats a big thing

1 Like

Ya, not going to lie that we kind of ran out of time on it and I am not sure if the original concept we had worked well with the theme. I kind of shoe horned it in.

Some good suggestions though! I hope I may get the chance to integrate them.

ok I going to rewrite this comment.
Do you mind if I share what was my mental image of the game when I first opened the page

Feel free! I am happy to hear any feedback

well. I saw a more managment style. the player either being THE god they pick or a head priest. instaind of short battles the player is build a city/religion around them/thier god. battles would still exist as other gods try and gain power or expanding your own influcince but you build structures like farms forges the usual’s maybe some more unique builds. (like the alchemest spider god that I used on my test play having some special alchemy lab based around the nector or just a alchemy lab is a unique build). gods have special powers that you can summon though a divine currency made from sacrifficing food to said god, maybe unique races pre god or just one players make up that possible also get fatter as well.

So uhm it just shows the Godot Engine and it has the music in the background, literally just that…

That would be cool to try some day! And we did kick around some things special powers but really we where just limited on time end of the day.

@no21 what OS are you on?

Definitely kinda hype for this one. The Gods are all very handsome and huggable and I’d love to see more story to 'em. ^^

2 Likes

I’m mostly mixed on this, but I imagine this is due to a lot of factors beyond what is easily seen. The art is superb - as everyone else says, hard to beat a great gaining sequence and the group of gods are all well designed and easy on the eyes. <3
Mostly I struggle seeing how it plays. I can see the overall concept and I imagine in time it could execute well - a sort of tug of war to gain and maintain control over draining resources like Tooth and Tail does. However a lot of the UI elements are frankly impossible to really decipher. Like the bar you can increase hints at priority, but my little worker friends just run off to whichever is closest en masse and typically will wait in lines at windmills if the windmill is out of food to provide - rather than run off to another windmill. I tried increasing them at random intervals to see if that would effect anything, but, not really. In time this could extend to an interesting engaging concept, for now, we just have cute goat boys getting immobilized by guts. Can’t complain about that.

Great work to the team, hope the best for you lot.

1 Like

Alright so, basically I want to marry Gromlach.

Seriously though, it would be absolutely badass if there was a place to admire the glorious art of my goddess in HD.

3 Likes

The game won’t work for me.

I will have to try to add in a gallery system if I get a chance lol.

@Starwolf if you are on a Mac there is a known bug on Godot 3.3 mono that prevents it from running on Macs. Its supposed to be fixed in the upcoming 3.4 version.