Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

One question, is anyone making any granular clothes or race patches? As much as I like the 5 currently “supported” (Huge + Titanic not included) I wish there were more options for clothes as I feel incredibly limited due to how few clothes and races are supported by Granular. I would love to know if someone made more clothes and races supported.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to edit the Granular mod with Notepad++, specifically the body item descriptions since many of them are “test”. When I try to run Starbound afterwards I get the error below. I’ve made sure any edits I make are inside quotes as to not screw up any of the actual code.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Ive just started using the mod and ive noticed that some clothing doesn’t work between stages is that just me or am i missing something?

Some clothes only have sprites made for the standard Big Fatties sizes, and have none for the Granular sizes in between. The first post lists some of the outfits that support all the granular sizes, but other than that, you’re mostly out of luck until you or somebody else creates sprites for them.

Thanks I was curious, do you know of any other mods compatible with both this and big fatties?

This isn’t an exhaustive list, but this is a spreadsheet with a lot of the WG-related mods being used, and so far as I can tell, they all play nice with each other.

4 Likes

The fatty dungeons one didn’t work. It just crashed the game immediately upon booting up. Are there additional mods I need to install before running the dungeons addon?

2 Likes

Nevermind I found the problem (I think), the addon apparently doesn’t recognize the steam workshop version of the mod so you have to actually get the file version of it.

1 Like

I had the same issue the other day but it seems to have fixed itself. Can you post your logs?

Could you show us how you got the dungeon mod to work? I’m not that technically savvy and have no idea what you mean ^^;

1 Like

Again, you actually have to download the Avali mod yourself instead of just subscribing to the Steam Workshop version of the Avali mod

The issue was caused by me not unpacking the mod before I edited it. Thanks for your reply.

im having trouble getting that to work it shows the body but when it comes to the sleeve it shows a normal

Guys, can someone tell me please a possible way of how to fix character sprites going underground when you are using sprint module with biggest last 4 huge character’s sprites? Walking and running animation work fine. The only problem with sprint or dash animations.

There is no fix. That’s just how it is.

So, what is the reason of this bug happening on this last sprites?

Those states pretty much have their very own hitbox that gets applied. A similar issue occurred with the distortion spheres.

2 Likes

So, we can’t change hitbox for those states like we did for bigger character sprites?

We probably can, it’s just gone overlooked.

I see. Well, I hope someone more knowledgeable in this area can make adjustments :slight_smile: