Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

After a few long months of hard work, here it is!

INFORMATION

This mod adds 4 new gain stages that go in between the vanilla BF stages: Pudgy, Chunky, Tubby, Corpulent.

And they are staged as follows: *Pudgy* --> Thick --> *Chunky* --> Chubby --> *Tubby* --> Plump --> *Corpulent* --> Fatty --> Huge --> Titanic --> Blob

This is to achieve a more smooth transition between weights. This mod covers all vanilla races and both sexes. I have no intentions of making sprites for custom races. If you feel up to the task, go ahead and use my sprites as a base.

The old progression:

progress old

The new progression:

booyah

This is also compatible with 5 sets of clothing:
Protectorate set
Scientist set
Jumpsuit set
Jeans & Hoodie
Chef set

GET IT HERE
mod.zip (2.0 MB)

Installation:
Extract and drop the Granular WG.pak file exactly as you did with BF: into the mods folder. Also needs BF to work (Duh).

Credits:
Tobias1595: Coding, helping me actually implement the new stages into the game. You really got him to thank for making this mod a reality.

Dispatch: For making the great BF mod.

Acube: Spriting the Novakids and the Florans.

Shyrobot: Spriting the Florans.

mrmoto: Spriting.

UPDATES

5/28/2020
Added Huge and Titanic sizes, Added buffer stages. Fixed busty stages (probably)

5/9/2020
Fixed the CTD, issue with the clothes and busty variants not showing up.

10/20/2019
Fixed an issue with the human female chest shine (thanks for letting me know, Spreeuzaki)

42 Likes

I like that 4 hours after someone asks how the project was going it’s released

3 Likes

I’m trying to add some modded racial support for these sizes and noticed that the human sprites have incorrect highlight colors. The sprites from big fatties had the same issue since you can’t correct the color unless you change the image out of indexed color mode. The wrong color is f7e7b2 and it should be ffe2c6

Edit: Don’t know how I got off by one hex value, its actually ffe2c5

2 Likes

Having issues with the clothing part of the mod. Does it need to have the normal clothing mod installed, or is it standalone? I tried both and couldn’t get the clothes to work.

Can you describe the problem?

Edit: Make sure you have the latest version of BF. The old standalone version on Tobias1595’s thread is obsolete/redundant.

I put both the granular and the granular clothes mods into the mod folder, but apparently only the clothes mod is registering.

Never mind, I fixed it. Just a derped up file name

@Spreeuzaki, Could you make support for the Avali or the Dragon Race that comes with FU? It would be much appreciated!

1 Like

That’s probably what it is. The new update was really small, so I didn’t bother with it for now (haven’t played it in a while). That’s probably what’s causing it.

Yeah the new update included new outfits and an integration of Tobias clothing mod, it also has fixes for the disruption sphere hit box bug so that rivalry why it broke.

you said it’s compatible with 5 sets, is there another set that’s compatible or is it just 4 sets for now?

also what sets do you plan on adding in the future?

Oh, yeah lol. Forgot to list the chef set lol.

I don’t have plans for more clothing at the moment.

Is there any way to craft or spawn in the new sized clothes? They aren’t showing up in the weight scale (probably for a good reason), but I’d like the freedom of having all the sized clothes being craftable or spawnable

I’d like to add them to the store, but, for now, here are the item names so you can spawn them

Protectorate Set

protectoratepudgypants
protectoratechunkypants
protectoratetubbypants
protectoratecorpulentpants

protectoratepudgychest
protectoratechunkychest
protectoratetubbychest
protectoratecorpulentchest

Scientist Set

scientistpudgylegs
scientistchunkylegs
scientisttubbylegs
scientistcorpulentlegs

scientistpudgychest
scientistchunkychest
scientisttubbychest
scientistcorpulentchest

Jumpsuit Set

jumpsuitpudgylegs
chunkyjumpsuitlegs
tubbyjumpsuitlegs
corpulentjumpsuitlegs

jumpsuitpudgychest
chunkyjumpsuitchest
tubbyjumpsuitchest
corpulentjumpsuitchest

Hoodie and Jeans Set

pudgyjeanslegs
chunkyjeanslegs
tubbyjeans1legs
corpulentjeans1legs

pudgyhoodiechest
chunkyhoodiechest
tubbyhoodiechest
corpulenthoodiechest

Chef Set

chefpudgylegs
chefchunkylegs
cheftubbylegs
chefcorpulentlegs

chefpudgychest
chefchunkychest
cheftubbychest
chefcorpulentchest

HOW TO SPAWN ITEMS (for those how don’t know how)

1. While in-game, hit enter and put in “/admin” (gives you the ability to spawn items)
  2. Enter /spawnitem <item name> . For example, /spawnitem chefpudgylegs.
  3. The item will spawn where your mouse cursor is.
  4. Enter /admin again to disable the godmode, infinite energy, etc… Turns the game back to normal.

Thanks, now I can get me characters corpulent thicc!

Do you need both the Granular and the Granular Clothes Expansion for the mod to work, or is the latter optional?

The clothes module is completely optional.

Got it, thank you for the response.

Something to add: For those of you also using Expanding Clothes , it picked up on the new Granular bodies and clothes without a problem. When using the autodetect feature in that mod, it had the extra weight stages visible, and automatically detected the completed clothes and all of their stages (assuming the outfit is one of the few that has been updated for the extra granularity).

If you try to wear an outfit that’s not updated, it’ll skip those stages and you’ll just have the unclothed body for that stage, although there’s nothing saying you couldn’t manually fill in the missing slots with an outfit & size of your choice.

Do you still have plans to do stages between fatty and blob?