Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

i cant get it to load i put it in the mod folder and it wont do anything it will say missing big fatties when its in there

same as what i said on big fatties, did you extract the contents of the zip into your mod folder?

i i extracted and then moved it in there

is it possible to extend interaction reach when you are Fatty and Blob sizes? because right now you canā€™t open doors in front or below you when at those sizes

I donā€™t believe itā€™s possible, due to limitations of the engine itself. The game makes the assumption the player is a certain size, and thereā€™s no way to make it change that assumption.

Although to be honest, if your belly was bigger than your arms were long, then you should be having a problem reaching things anyway, no? :slight_smile:

Very nice addition to an already very nice mod. Would love to see an additional stage between fatty and blob sizes if youā€™ve got that planned at all, because boy is that a pretty radical jump as-is. Still though, thanks for the great work!

Hello! I enjoy the mod a bunch and love the smoother transitions! The thing I noticed was that the fatty hoodie didnā€™t appear in the auto-detect since the .ini for it said fatty wasnā€™t available, but I typed in the name and got it to appear. Just a heads up and I hope to see more clothes from the community that utilizes this mod!

1 Like

question what is the command to spawn the bustyaltcorpulenthumanchest ?
i was digging in the files and saw somethings that were in game

The way I use the alt sprites is I just overwrite the regular human sprite with the alt sprites.

do you know the wording of the command

I donā€™t think thereā€™s an actual item name for it, you just have to overwrite the sprite. Itā€™s purely an alternate sprite set.

how would i do that ?

btw i found out how to do it and by any chance can i ask for help on makeing the pixel hero set in to fat clothing

I saw this and was curious: how feasible would it be to make the final frame of immobility like the one in the tweet?

EDIT: hereā€™s the base he provided already Imgur: The magic of the Internet

4 Likes

is it usable ???

No animations, but the creator did make it for use with the Avali originally, but with a couple tweaks by a knowledgeable sprite artist it can be made for the other species

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™d be cool. But it involves a lot of work to animate something that huge. Itā€™d be cool to use that provided base, but Iā€™d have to get permission from the artist. Plus, Iā€™d like to get a stage or two in between fatty and blob before I move on to bigger sizes.

Speaking of whichā€¦

walk

These sizes take a lot time to get right, literally, because of how huge they are (lotta jigglinā€™ animation to do). So just sit tight. Theyā€™ll come out when they come out.

13 Likes

Godspeed, champion. Those big sizes are insanely tough to work with, I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Wonderful! Keep up the great work!

1 Like