Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

The Frackin’ Universe Races patch seems to be crashing my game on launch. Anybody else having problems/know of a fix? Ty!

I was able to fix it by reinstalling BF, no idea what was happening before.

I haven’t interacted with them much, and I am not aware of any more up to date version than the one linked already in this thread.

It appears they’ve disappeared off the face of the planet?

my game is running great and correctly as far as i can tell, thank you!

I made support for kemono granular bodies since I use them, also testing out humanoid race sprite support method, currently only the smallest size is in for those races.

In case you haven’t seen already this is the mod that adds the additional sizes Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

1 Like

Full Granular support is done for the human sprite group.

Edit: Fixed some mod race items not appearing properly

So, just wondering here but whats the progress on the two last weight sizes needed for the Lamia race atm?

I’d imagine they won’t be finished until the big fatties update that changes how weight works comes out since rn we dont know if blobby will be effected?

I’m pretty sure its only the fatty size being the largest to change, im sure Dispatch has said that they wont change blobby size cause it was pretty hard to do in the first place

1 Like

I have no .pak file, it extract the folder and contents as is.

I haven’t touched the frackin enemies mod in a while, for that just place the folder that gets extracted into the mods folder. I will update it to a .pak when I get a chance

Here you go, broski.

1 Like

Oh awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Could you add zombies to the list of humanoid races? Steam Workshop::Zombie Race Mod Redux

Currently working on adding support for the Arachne race, just need to find out how to open a darn .pak file for a reference
any help? tips? applications? i’ve been stuck on this .pak file for 2 days. everything else is done, i just need to know how to open the .pak file and get the sprites from it.

1 Like

I may also need some help getting the mod to recognize the race

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-successfully-pack-and-unpack-pak-files.66649/

thanks, i’ll give this a proper go now

Well, bad news. i tried unpaking a folder and accidentally corrupted the entirety of my copy of starbound. the mod’s fine, and so are my saves, but i have to redownload the game. I may as well just have burned down my house with a cheese grater.

1 Like