Starbound Mod Mod: Mod Fatties

can I just send someone like, 20 bucks to make my custom race that needs no new sprites compatable? I’m obviously not capable

Send me what you have so far for the fatty sprites for the race and I’ll check what’s wrong.
Just make a dropbox link or DM me your discord or something and I’ll add you.

I could not resist posting this here BUT… if only we could include this character too in the mod Fatties Races…

I found randomly this thing…it’s a “second wind” of an old forgotten and discontinued mod, it may be a good mod, but the creator needs some time to perfect some small thing to fix… so, support it in Steam!

Oh! I forgotten ! :sweat_smile: it is also too the creator of a other good mod : GalaxyFoxes mod

(well, I said everything! see-ya and enjoy!) :wink:

1 Like

I would love to see a version of this for squids in space, do you have any plans on adding that to this mod?

is it just me or is bunnykin filled not finished?

The .pak has updated, bunnykin join the ranks of races with support for busty/stuffed/filled sizes. Let me know if there are any issues as always.

and i just drop the pak file for the races into my mods folder?

Yes, any mods that are in .pak format just get dropped into the mods folder.

I was working on some fatty inkling sprites, but then i remembered that the fat clothing thingies were being overhauled, which is probably why they aren’t in this mod yet. Sorry it took me that long to figure it out.

I was updating the incorrect dropbox file, the link has been fixed now.
In addition the umbreon race has been updated with busty/stuffed/filled support.

small question, where did the “dedicated trollbound mod” come from? i tried looking up the creator’s name, HazmatHellfire, but nothing came up and all i can find is a dropbox link to an unfinished version of the mod

The Frackin’ Universe Races patch seems to be crashing my game on launch. Anybody else having problems/know of a fix? Ty!

I was able to fix it by reinstalling BF, no idea what was happening before.

I haven’t interacted with them much, and I am not aware of any more up to date version than the one linked already in this thread.

It appears they’ve disappeared off the face of the planet?

my game is running great and correctly as far as i can tell, thank you!

I made support for kemono granular bodies since I use them, also testing out humanoid race sprite support method, currently only the smallest size is in for those races.

In case you haven’t seen already this is the mod that adds the additional sizes Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

1 Like

Full Granular support is done for the human sprite group.

Edit: Fixed some mod race items not appearing properly

So, just wondering here but whats the progress on the two last weight sizes needed for the Lamia race atm?

I’d imagine they won’t be finished until the big fatties update that changes how weight works comes out since rn we dont know if blobby will be effected?