Starpounds Granular WG +

Hello everyone! I decided to update mrmoto granular WG mod to the recent WIP for starpounds. As well I and a couple of fellow users will be adding custom races to the new granular/starpounds.

I will update the forums as I add more content to the roadmap. If any of you have any ideas let me know in the comments. If you want to help in any way let me know in a dm or on discord. ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF BUGS, thank you.

Information

This mod will bring all systems that mrmoto had but add more to it going forward. I plan on adding full support to the mod so it closely resembles to StarPounds current version and I want to add more to the mod in the future for example high weight stages past immobile.

This is now a mod that currently supports custom races:
(only male and a bit glitchy) Protogen

The Current weight stages including StarPounds:

Skinny → Soft → Thick → Chunky → Chubby → Tubby → Plump → Corpulent → Fatty → Huge → Titanic → Blob

ezgif-3-8f62ca4d76

Roadmap
Here you can see a trello roadmap I have setup

Credits
Tobias1595: Coding the old mod

Dispatch: For working on the amazing Starpounds mod

Acube: Spriting the novakids and florans

Shyrobot: Spriting the florans

Amuse: For the new sprites or head start on the new sprites

Mrmoto: Spriting

Solaris: Patching for the new release and working on updating all the sprites

NightGen-89: Help Spriting the Protogen Race

[Rioteer]
(Profile - Galactic_CheatDay - Weight Gaming): Cleanup and female sprite work on the Protogen Race

Download
Download Here for granular(deleted link tell I get the version to work with current update)

For StarPounds WIP please go to Dispatch’s page and join discord.

Custom Races:
ProtoGen

Updates

9/27/2022 Patched for the newest WIP(33) on discord

10/3/2022
Additions:

• Completely Resprited Chunky Stage for humans, Humans also have new fullness sprites being packed, filled, gorged and added different bust sizes
  • I did fully finish the template for the chunky stage I just have to resprite all the races. Which can be hard for some and easy for others.

Changes:

• Removed Pudgy since the weight stage is much to close soft. No reason to resprite this stage

10/5/2022
Additions:

• Completely fixed the tubby sprites for humans which also includes new bust sizes and new fullness sizes.

Changes:

• Fixed some sprites that kind of looked off in the chunky stage.

10/13/2022
Additions:

• Added Corpulent weight stage with different fullness sizes, bust sizes for both male and female for human.
  • Added only male side for protogen (WIP need a large amount of fixes)

Changes:

• Fixed ALL of the previous weight stages aka chunky, and tubby since there was some issues being consistent against star pounds vanilla sprites.
22 Likes

With starpounds naturally supporting the avali race will there be any intention of adding them as well to the granular? i also haven’t checked out the granular mod in a while so i also don’t know if it’s already the case

1 Like

So once I get the current sprites to look better with starpounds sprites I plan on adding avali and other custom races since avali is not supported in the old granular wg mod.

1 Like

I have been waiting for this mod, thank you for the best mod… I am definitely waiting for the other races!

No i get you, I really wanted granular to be compatible so I decided to finally use my coding knowledge go get it going.

Okay quick update, I got most of the sprites into a master ase file for editing and updating the current sprites. I will be working on getting all vanilla races updated except for glitch and novakid since dispatch has yet to finish sprinting those.
Once I am finished updating the sprites I will share the files with all of you so you can make your own granular sprites and normal starpounds sprites for custom races :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

10/3/2022
Additions:

• Completely Resprited Chunky Stage for humans, Humans also have new fullness sprites being packed, filled, gorged and added different bust sizes
  • I did fully finish the template for the chunky stage I just have to resprite all the races. Which can be hard for some and easy for others.

Changes:

• Removed Pudgy since the weight stage is much to close soft. No reason to resprite this stage

FWIW I liked having both pudgy and soft in the stack, albeit with some rebalancing and tweaks to fit into the size progression. If there’s a time once the rest of the mod update is sorted that early size changes can be re-visited, I’d be down for that.

2 Likes

What is your favorite fat stage in StarPounds and this add-on mod?

1 Like

Yeah I can revisit this weight stage once I get the others fixed up. But before soft and pudgy is pretty close in size.
I do plan on adding weight stages after immobile so you can look forward to that.

looking forward to seeing what happens with beyond immobile. hopefully altering hitboxes doesn’t give you too much trouble.

3 Likes

10/5/2022
Additions:

• Completely fixed the tubby sprites for humans which also includes new bust sizes and new fullness sizes.

Changes:

• Fixed some sprites that kind of looked off in the chunky stage.

Here is the update order of what I have to do.
1st. Finish all chest sprites before fatty aka pudgy, tubby, and corpulent
2nd Go back and update all pants sprites and sleeves sprites.
3rd Fix huge and corpulent aka add shading and update some areas
4th Update avian → apex → floran → hylotl then check if the glitch and novakid sprites are fixed before updating them.
5th Add avali → fenerox
6th Add a weight stage after immobile I’m thinking “beached whale”
7th Update starpounds outfits for granular

If any of you have ideas on what to add afterward just let me know.

1 Like

10/13/2022
Additions:

• Added Corpulent weight stage with different fullness sizes, bust sizes for both male and female for human.
  • Added only male side for protogen (WIP need a large amount of fixes)

Changes:

• Fixed ALL of the previous weight stages aka chunky, and tubby since there was some issues being consistent against star pounds vanilla sprites.

P.S:
Updated Roadmap

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. I for one am excited for any stages after immobile. I always wondered whether that was the “maximum size” the game could technically support, I suppose not.

2 Likes

I can make the player become massive in scale. The problem is that if the player becomes too massive then they even outgrow there ship.

4 Likes

That sounds like a problem for space, not me.

4 Likes

i feel like some people might not even mind or care about that. i know a few of my friends definitely would not care about being too big for the ship. and it’s not like you can’t just turn it off for when you need to be on the ship anyway.

4 Likes

I’m starting to like where this is going.

Additionally,

• How would one go about making even larger sizes?
  • Are there any (compatible with current) mods that do this that are already made?
4 Likes

It’s actually really simple, all I would have to do is increase the max weight then patch the new sprite in. The hard part is I’m going to need to make the new hit box which might be a bit finicky.

Also I don’t think there are any other mods that increase the size after immobile

2 Likes