Starpounds Granular WG +

Let’s just say, hypothetically, that someone wanted to increase the max weight and patch in the new sprite on their own…

How would ̶I̶ they do that?

1 Like

Well if you decompile the starpounds mod and look in the script folder you can see the .config files. If you follow the documentation on the starbound wiki you can just create a new file under the same name such as starpounds_sizes.config.patch that will allow you to make adjustments to the mod.

2 Likes

Also, the mod says it supports Protogen, but there are a LOT of Protogen race addition mods. Which one is it, or does it somehow apply to all of them?

I did link the specific protogen race mod that is supported under custom races section right under download.

That one, ah… doesn’t activate. It’s clickable, but doesn’t bring up any new tabs or windows. Right-click also doesn’t register it as a link, so I can’t copy-paste it, either.

Ah, yeah I just fixed the link. I missed a bit of the link, should be working now.

1 Like

How do you get that infusion table thing?

You craft it in the workbench

Is that table from a mod?

That’s from starpounds

To clarify, you craft the Infusion Table from the standard Workbench.

1 Like

Looking forward to this! Keep up the great work :smiley:

2 Likes

I didnt realize i had to get one of the WIP builds from the discord

Yeah, the new WIP from discord is very different from the public version and much better. It just breaks all the other mods, unfortunately.

Thanks a lot! Also welcome to the forums!

1 Like

No problem! Thanks Cx

1 Like

mods 2022-11-26 오후 3_05_59 (2)

If I put the Starpounds Granular WG+ mod, it gives an error. What’s the problem? Remove this mod and it will run fine.

This mod only works with the new version of Big Fatties, now named Starpounds. It doesn’t work with the old one because they started from scratch for the new version of Starpounds.

None of the older add-on mods will work with the new version, unfortunately, either.

1 Like

to clearify a bit:
this mod is being worked alongside (but seperate) with the WIP version of starpound, this WIP version so far is only available for those that join the Starpounds Discord server. meaning that as of right now this mod cannot be used until:

A: you get access to the WIP version on discord
B: Starpounds becomes public.

there is no telling when exactly the WIP is considered finished, given that this is being worked on in their freetime. in the meantime you can still use the old version with the mods made for that.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Discord server link is not provided.