Granular Weight Gain for Starbound Big Fatties WIP

Small question : are you going to add support for the avali?

Or other mod races? from the mod fatties mod mod?

I’m ready to see it in action. How long do you think will this take to finish the rest of the races?

The rest of the races should be done by the end of this month or early next month. Then I’ll focus on the alt sizes and some clothes.

1 Like

What do you mean by “alt sizes”?

I think he means busty, stuffed and filled

tig%20bitties
Busty stages are done for every race/sex! On to the belly stuff.

How does the hex color work with the colors you selected at the start could you explain or is that asking too much?

I’m sorry, but I’m not really sure what you’re asking. I only used the exact colors found in the Big Fatties mod to make more sizes.

I’m sorry for disturbing you, but is there a download to this, seeing as how you’re done with all the sizes now and the alt sizes are not necessary?

While it is cool to see interest in the mod, there will not be any links to an incomplete version of it. It may not be necessary to you, but there are people who like the alt sizes and I don’t want to leave them out. Besides, there are still many other things to do, such as clothes, hitboxes, movement speed etc… We want this to be a good mod. I’ve learned a lot with spriting and I make little improvements to my old work every day. We want to share something we are proud of.

Tobias1595 is implementing functionality with the BF menu. We have it working with the busty, stuffed, and filled alts! Here’s a small demonstration:

menu

8 Likes

Does this mean the mod will be releasing very soon? Or do you still have tons of work to do?

I still have a fair amount spriting to do. Plus I gotta work with Tobias with movement speed, hitboxes, miscellaneous stuff. We’re both working at it and making really good progress.

You originaly wanted to add 2 new weight stages between the fatty ans the blob ones, but is this still up?

Not in this upcoming release. That’ll be after the new BF update comes around. When that update does come around, it’ll be a while before I start working on it. This stuff is a lot of work, especially with the larger sizes.

Hey great work so far, how is the mod coming?

You’re in luck, it just got released.

haha how lucky! thanks for your work man, this is an awesome addition to the base mod!

This is awesome, devs. I’ve been looking forwards to this for ages. You even went the extra mile and made clothing for each bodyshape. I guess it’s time to play Starbound again. Thanks a million!