Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

I was just curious to know if anyone was working on any Granular clothes (new sets or ones with Huge and Titanic compatibility). I have the one addon of the blob sleeve fix and the jumpsuit Huge + Titanic sizes, but the sprites were incomplete (no fat arms + bugged Blob and Immobile Sprites). I feel incredibly limited by the lack of options since I’ve effectively only got 5 options if I want to go up to fatty since the fatties split has not separated the chest and leg sprites (except for the protectorate one), and only 1 semi-functional option if I want to get Huge or Titanic. It’s to the point where I’ve considered uninstalling granular so that I have more options and not having to deal with 2 stages that effectively have no sprites since GranularRaces hasn’t been updated in nearly a year and only one clothing set somewhat work worth the two sizes. I feel like having several additional clothing sets could tie over non-supported races until GR gets updates and would be a nice addition overall

I have sprites for the female set of the startrack set. I plan on working on versions for the Huge and Titanic sets at some point. If you can help me in getting them to work, it would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

In my experience, I found that the granular jumpsuit fix breaks the sprites on Human Convict enemies. When I fatten them up, their arms don’t get any bigger.

That’s what I was referencing when I said “only 1 semi-functional option if I want to get Huge or Titanic”. Again I really wish there were more options

Forgive me if this has been asked/answered already but do you think the popular Avali race mod will get granular sprites?

The creator of the Big Fatties - Humanoid Avali addon said they were working on granular support for the humanoid sprites, but I’m not sure how far they’ve gotten with it.

Honestly, it pains me to see this thread so, quiet, so Im just gonna throw the idea of bigger sizes here and see how that goes

1 Like

would make other mods like the popping mod stop working but it could be adjusted also that is a 2 stages were you cant move

I’m probably missing something, but can someone link me to the granular clothing mod? I can’t find one, and atm all the granular stages of size don’t have any working clothes for them as far as I can tell. Thanks for the help in advance

1 Like

agreed i would love to see bigger sizes as well

The mod for some reason isn’t working, I get a fatal error every time I try playing. And I downloaded everything and both regular versions, so I don’t think this works anymore.

It should work? What versions of the game and mods are you using? Are you using any other mods as well?

Are there plans for a split for the huge size (like with the new fatty split)?

What the hell is this? Can someone please help me figure out what this all means? I’m a fricken r when it comes to computer shit.

You may be missing granular WG if I read this correctly. Its after the first big stack of numbered errors as "caused by_ [star exception… …missing dependency ‘big fatties granular WG’

Which is weird, cause I’ve downloaded the mod and unzipped with 7zip and all that. Do I have to take it out of the folder once I extracted it?

Yeah, there should be a pak file that you need to put into the main mods folder, just like with big fatties itself.

So, this is my mod folder. I’m going to try starting the game, but does anything look off so I can fix it?

It works! Just actually had to take the mod out of the folder…silly me! Thank you guys for helping!

No problem. Happy eating!