Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

Unfortunately after this manipulations “size effects” stopped working at all and now sprite always under ground instead of only when I am using movement abilities.

it’s possible the script isn’t compiling. is the rest of the script frozen? let me see your changes, I guess.

Or better yet, just copy-paste this over it.

– Check if blob hitbox is enabled, that the player isn’t sitting down, they’re not using a movement tech, and they aren’t eaten.
if preferences.features.blobHitbox and not player.isLounging() and #status.getPersistentEffects(“bigfattiesvore”) == 0 then
– Solid hitbox for reaching blob body.

Actually if it work as you mentioned for you maybe you could just send me your version of bigfatties.lua script please? As I told before if I just remove this text character sprite still going under ground when I am using movement tools. Here is screenshot of my script:

Here is my script file: bigfatties.7z (6.4 KB)

I could have sworn I got it working myself, but now it seems to be broken. I have no idea what was changed that made it break now. I’m still looking for a fix and I’ll let you know if I find one.

Oh, ok, thank you for your efford :slight_smile:

Least I can do after all your work on the fallout weight gain mod.
Good news though, I just figured out the issue. It involves fixing more checks on line 273.

bigfatties.zip (6.5 KB)

It works! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this has been asked or discussed before, but quite frankly I don’t really think I can be bothered looking through 167 comments to find out, so sorry if this has been asked before, but.

Could we get an update for what clothes work with the Granular sizes? Me and a friend tried skinny jeans and, uh… a plain shirt? And they weren’t working on the Granular sizes. I don’t think the hoodie was either. I understand there are a LOT of cosmetics on the game, but would it be possible to get these basic, casual forms of clothing working with the sizes added with this mod?

Again, sorry if its been asked and answered before.

Along with adding buffer stages, did the last update also reduce the overall weight you gain (as indicated by the scales & Big Fatties interface)? I’m curious, because if so I think it was a good idea.

Hi! Kinda new here, so apologies if I come off as rude, that’s not my intent.

I can’t help but notice that the Avali aren’t compatible with this addon, despite being innately supported by Big Fatties without a race addon. I totally understand if you don’t wanna have to go through another entire race (especially one with sprites as different from vanilla as the Avali are) to add the Granular sizes, but it’s a little disheartening that, for me and the friends I play with, this mod basically just puts “thin” between all of the normal Avali fat sprites.

Again I don’t want this to come off as rude, it’s just that it’s a bit strange for the Avali to be… ignored like this.

I modified the weights for the different stages, yes. The aim was to keep the total weight at the later stages the same (e.g. 3000lbs for blobs, now 4000), so with the greatly increased amount of stages, each one got a smaller weight range.

Thanks for the reply. I like that idea. I’ve always thought that the weight values were too high, at least for the earlier stages. I would like to shift more of the overall maximum weight into the later, larger stages, and out of the earlier stages.

I have Granular WG unpacked, is there any singular file where I can tweak the numbers like that?

You can look into /scripts/player/bigfatties.config.patch, at the part I labeled “step two” (and maybe step four at the end too), and use /scripts/player/bigfatties.config from the base BF mod for reference.

2 Likes

So I’m coming across some oddities while trying to get this to run. Namely Hytol breast/thigh/belly settings seem to have gotten all flip flopped which I’m not 100% sure if this is from Grainular or Base.

Secondly the arms arent scaling with the rest of the body? I have the arm fix patch but not sure how to apply it to a .pak file

I was just curious to know if anyone was working on any Granular clothes (new sets or ones with Huge and Titanic compatibility). I have the one addon of the blob sleeve fix and the jumpsuit Huge + Titanic sizes, but the sprites were incomplete (no fat arms + bugged Blob and Immobile Sprites). I feel incredibly limited by the lack of options since I’ve effectively only got 5 options if I want to go up to fatty since the fatties split has not separated the chest and leg sprites (except for the protectorate one), and only 1 semi-functional option if I want to get Huge or Titanic. It’s to the point where I’ve considered uninstalling granular so that I have more options and not having to deal with 2 stages that effectively have no sprites since GranularRaces hasn’t been updated in nearly a year and only one clothing set somewhat work worth the two sizes. I feel like having several additional clothing sets could tie over non-supported races until GR gets updates and would be a nice addition overall

I have sprites for the female set of the startrack set. I plan on working on versions for the Huge and Titanic sets at some point. If you can help me in getting them to work, it would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

In my experience, I found that the granular jumpsuit fix breaks the sprites on Human Convict enemies. When I fatten them up, their arms don’t get any bigger.

That’s what I was referencing when I said “only 1 semi-functional option if I want to get Huge or Titanic”. Again I really wish there were more options

Forgive me if this has been asked/answered already but do you think the popular Avali race mod will get granular sprites?

The creator of the Big Fatties - Humanoid Avali addon said they were working on granular support for the humanoid sprites, but I’m not sure how far they’ve gotten with it.