Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

Honestly, it pains me to see this thread so, quiet, so Im just gonna throw the idea of bigger sizes here and see how that goes

1 Like

would make other mods like the popping mod stop working but it could be adjusted also that is a 2 stages were you cant move

Iā€™m probably missing something, but can someone link me to the granular clothing mod? I canā€™t find one, and atm all the granular stages of size donā€™t have any working clothes for them as far as I can tell. Thanks for the help in advance

1 Like

agreed i would love to see bigger sizes as well

The mod for some reason isnā€™t working, I get a fatal error every time I try playing. And I downloaded everything and both regular versions, so I donā€™t think this works anymore.

It should work? What versions of the game and mods are you using? Are you using any other mods as well?

Are there plans for a split for the huge size (like with the new fatty split)?

What the hell is this? Can someone please help me figure out what this all means? Iā€™m a fricken r when it comes to computer shit.

You may be missing granular WG if I read this correctly. Its after the first big stack of numbered errors as "caused by_ [star exceptionā€¦ ā€¦missing dependency ā€˜big fatties granular WGā€™

Which is weird, cause Iā€™ve downloaded the mod and unzipped with 7zip and all that. Do I have to take it out of the folder once I extracted it?

Yeah, there should be a pak file that you need to put into the main mods folder, just like with big fatties itself.

So, this is my mod folder. Iā€™m going to try starting the game, but does anything look off so I can fix it?

It works! Just actually had to take the mod out of the folderā€¦silly me! Thank you guys for helping!

No problem. Happy eating!

Alright, I feel like I am doing something stupid, but I canā€™t spawn the in between sizes for clothing, I just keep getting Perfectly Generic Item. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Anyone know which sets of clothing work with every stage of fatness added with the integration of the Granular mod into the base mod? Iā€™m aware that many of the clothes in the game were made with sprites pre-Granular so thereā€™s gaps in the fatness levels. I know for fact the Protectorate set you get at the beginning of the game has sets for every level of fatness, but Iā€™m curious which ones also work.

1 Like

Protectorate set
Scientist set
Jumpsuit set
Jeans & Hoodie
Chef set

I am 90% sure that you already know this, cause itā€™s been 7 days, and Iā€™m pretty sure you read the top for answers, but on the top it says that these sets are the working ones, but since I donā€™t really play with granular much, they might have added some without changing the description, but as far as I know, these are the five sets that go with every stage. (except the blob stages, cause, I mean, obviously lol.) Other than that, I hope you and anyone else reading this has a swell day! ;D

No worries! I donā€™t know if you still need help or not, but one useful mod I use for situations like this is the spawnable item pack Steam Workshop::Spawnable Item Pack, this, wonā€™t specifically spawn in, letā€™s say, a chubby jumpsuit outfit, but if you spawn in the normal one, and use the weight scale to adjust it, you can make it in that way! this way, you donā€™t need to sit around for 8 hours trying to find one item ID, and you can instead sit around for 8 hours, but have fun while doing it. Also, have a swell day! ;D

Hey guys! Been a while since Iā€™ve been here, just getting back into it. Iā€™ve got a question. Iā€™m trying to replace the granular underwear stages with the nude stages and its not working for me, is there a fix for this that Iā€™m not seeing?

1 Like

To me, since Iā€™ve seen complaints about this mod causing crashes and errors in-game in other threads involving other WG mods for Starbound, I think that the mod is glitched. Also, the first post has a broken image.