Granular WG For Big Fatties Release!

Pretty sure that is non-Granular only for now. However, it is in the works.

quick question, does anyone know/have a patch/addon to this mod for the avali race? i have to play with this mod off as even tho Big Fatties does support Avali, this addon doesnt. or at least it doesnt look like it does

4 Likes

Question, when the next update of BF gets released that involves fixing the novakid glow will you also fix it for this mod too? Don’t wanna stress you, just asking in case of the future.

Yeah, there isn’t a Granular version for the Avali.

unless you count the humanoid version

1 Like

I think a lot of the sprites may need to be revamped. Notably, the blob sprites are not as tall in the upcoming update as they used to.

2 Likes

The fourth to last and third to last of the stages for the Dark Latex race are missing.

1 Like

Hey !

Excuse me, but I noticed a texture error on my character’s arm; the colors of the arms are not like the body of my human, and it is only when he is Fatty and Stuffed to activate on Big fatties Configuration

I read and saw above that there is a patch for the mod, but I don’t know how to do it …

Can someone explain to me how to do it please ?

[PLEASE FIX] sorry for multiple replies, but hylotl bellies are extremely square compared to other races on pudgy, but it seems to only be in one personality type, could someone post a fix for this? [PLEASE FIX]

can someone add the granular versions of the body type clothes to the scale please? i cant get the granular bellies at all or the legs as body-color variants

hey guys, something happened and the plain t-shirt only works with non granular sizes now. im confused and confounded (no i cant use log as its been several over-hour-long sessions since it started)

Have you tried deleting all the logs to get Starbound to make a new log, and then look at it to see what the issue is?

For some inexplicable reason, this mod does not work for me whatsoever. Other than a few regular steam mods, I only have big fatties and granular wg installed, but the in-between outfits are missing, as if the mod isn’t installed at all.

Also, I’m playing as a human. And to clarify, I was referring to the actual body sizes, rather than clothing.

has this mod gotten an armor update or addon yet by the way? would LOVE to use more clothes and armor with it

i have neither the self-trust nor the knowledge to do that, sorry

could someone please add more armors/outfits to this. really the selection is quite limited
maybe something like space-suit set. to granular i mean its already in normal

Granular hasn’t been updated in a long long time, and with the complete code overhaul on the horizon, anything coming out now would possibly - probably - break as the new update happens. Sad to say, but it’s really unlikely as of the mod’s status rn. This’ just my presumption though, not to speak on anyone’s behalf.

is there a fix for the stuffed belly brown arm?