Hello, well the truth is that I would like the sprites of spacethumper please.

i could use some nude sprites i want to see what its like in the game

they missed me, no ok, well I’m quite disappointed with what they did here I’m not good at grabbing these sprites, that’s why I created this, and since they didn’t send their sprites that I lowered my spirits to continue and only brought them 2 incomplete sprites the phoenix It is something that they asked me for, it is not completed, and the other one was that I started it, I left it, I tell them that if they can send it, do it, but this will be the last sprites that I send

player_00

if someone wants to fix it or improve it, do it, but only if you want to do it, please let me know kristal (starfox), roxannen wolf (fnaf sb) and loona (helluva boss) plis

3 Likes

this is how it actually came out and you can choose which one to use

kristal assault:
sk 0 A

sk 7 a
kristal adventure:
sk 0 Ad

sk 7 ad

sorry for not removing the white background

4 Likes

well, the program that I use is spiskel, although it is not that advanced, it is a good program to start from the beginning.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you if you need help as long as you have the sprites.
if you have to see the ones I asked for much better
just in case they are:kristal (starfox), roxanne wolf (fnaf security breach) and loona (helluva boss) please.

YOO that is awesome! i love birds and i might gonna use her from now on when i play spacethumper!

1 Like

yes you’re welcome but the sprite is incomplete I only have up to 7 and one of the last 3 doesn’t have a movement sprite, but I think that as you read I don’t want to continue anymore, or at least that they have what they want and with a little help they can do, oh if I can help you.

if you want something else you can tell me, but next time it’s sprite mode how do you want the 13 to be and I’ll do it.

before finishing, yes I hope you liked it, since the wings were the one that cost me to do it without bugs

1 Like

you know, i would also like to see kristal from starfox assault too, if you can make that

These are awesome. I hope that you can complete them. I love them.

well thanks but although it is not mine and I am doing mine, if you want a sprite of a character that is female we do it.

For more details you can write me privately.

1 Like

Hello. I recently got the game and I have to say, its wonderful. I am wondering though, if its possible to have the original player sprite to wear a suit that is completely see through, exposing them a bit more.

well actually you can use the original player sprite, but if you want the original sprite here it is for you to download or you can do something, if you need more detail or would like a sprite you can write me privately on this page.

Spacethumper Spritesheets.zip (482.5 KB)

I would like a sprite of the original player sprite, but wearing one of those clear suits. Like, complete see-through latex. If thats possible.

I think I have what you say.
maybe you mean this sprite I made is not the original but it has the suit,

player_00

or if you don’t like it and want the original character but something revealing maybe it’s this.
player_00

The second pic is the one I am looking for. You think you can get me the entire sprite pack for it?

well I only have that photo since the others were deleted, but in the end I’m doing it myself, so with patience I’ll send it ok.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Your awesome!

You’re welcome, you need something while I make the sprite you tell me I don’t have much to do.

Well since I have nothing to do, so I decided to make a new one.
player_00
so wait a bit and you will have it, if you have any questions you can tell me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Can’t wait for the sprite pack’s full release.

1 Like