Hello, well the truth is that I would like the sprites of spacethumper please.

I would still like my suggestion of when she gets bigger in size, her suit rips to the point she can’t even fit in it, even though her suit “cant” rip.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea, let’s see what comes out.

I do too. Just the thought of her breasts ripping away her suit just gives me a bit of glee.

1 Like

Heyo. Just wanting a status update. Hope your doing well.

1 Like

if I’m fine, there’s little left to finish the sprite ok

1 Like

Okay.
Im glad its almost ready.

1 Like

I wonder how it is to make sprites. If its easy or hard.

1 Like

well if it’s an image it’s easy, but if we do all of them but without animation it takes a while, but if it has animation it will take a long time depending on which character is used.

It’s decently difficult, but more of that is patience and the time put into making every frame. Remember, one run cycle is 8 frames, and there’s 15 weight stages, so that’s 120 frames just for running, and that’s assuming you’re just flipping the sprite for running the other way. Even if you blazed through them and only spent a minute on each frame that would take two hours (and it takes way longer than a minute per frame, even if you’re just editing them).

origin “Swimwear”

player_01
I’m finally done with the sprite and I hope you like them. (suggestion for a future sprite)

2 Likes

Ooooh! Looks nice.

A suggestion, can you recreate the naked sprite version of the original sprite?

I would have some problems here and also I don’t like doing them, but I’m glad you liked the sprite

1 Like

i love naked do you think you can do it ^W^

player_00
player_01
player_02

i actually added a bulge to some of the earlier sprites. don’t ask why.