HoneyCombat🍯

Hey!
I’m must to say that game is great.
And I’ve got an idea. I focused the queen from the beginning she was just thin and beautiful. When upgrades come the queen be thicker and bigger and the unit “characters” upgrade are in same time.

4 Likes

Buildable walls yes but not Turrets because there is already one

2 Likes

May Put this open on my DA but here some fanart for this amazing game!

7 Likes

this is epic, glad you enjoyed the game.

2 Likes

Thanks and Glad you like it!

2 Likes

if you guys want to see us continue, you can place your requests and suggestions in this separate forum post

2 Likes

heya, bit late and i believe its been mentioned by now but i did find a specific bug while goin through the game.

if you are able to place down two of the queens honey in short enough time (normally while the scout is active), the scout will not attempt to collect the 2nd honey and will prevent you from fully upgrading your queen.

thankfully it should be a rare enough thing to happen that it shouldnt affect most gameplay (since you need to have a stockpile of pollen floating before hand), but its still an interesting bug i found while trying to see how fast i could get the queen to max size in a short timeframe.

6 Likes

no that is actually a new bug, i do know how and why it happens though

3 Likes

i want to make a dating sim with these pretty bee girls now

4 Likes

6 Likes

Pshh, sure. If you have the talent go for it

2 Likes

Ohhh, that looks nice! Thanks a lot for the art! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

If you were asking for permission to post, sure. Go for it!

3 Likes

figured i’d post this sketch here as well

15 Likes

thanks for the fan art. also i saw someone said that you shouldn’t look at godot, I suggest you watch some videos on godot and give it a chance. all engines get janky when you do complex stuff with them. Godot has a very very powerful 2d engine, but it’s 3d is lacking. So please give Godot a chance. (also it’s 100% free with no required payments to go big with games)

2 Likes

The sprites are the shining jewel on this, the art is phenomenal! The transforming aspect is also a neat take on a concept that’s been done a ton before, this definitely reminded me of some old flash games. I did have trouble remembering what some of the honeys did even though there were only a couple, I feel like an icon on top of the honey would have made it easier to choose it at a glance.

11 Likes

I wanted to say it two. Great art piece S.A.C.O ^^

2 Likes

I never forgot it, I fucking LOVE beegirls! And I remembered that little project the second I saw this on itch.io(I actually saw this THERE before I saw it here)!

3 Likes

Waterflame’s “Race around the world” intensifies.

3 Likes

OS X version appears to be non-functioning.

1 Like

darn, welp im gonna have to fix that post judging then

2 Likes