Horizon Zero Dawn chubby Aloy project.

Goooood. So the people see the need… xD

1 Like

There is, but I won’t link it here out of respect for the OP.

(I may actually finish Horizon with this mod, when it’s ready!)

2 Likes

Actually, I would be more than curious to see this mod for research purposes so link away. :slight_smile:

I need to know what others have done so I can do it better. :smiley:

I did, actually. Not a whole lot but it’s there and looks a lot more balanced now, I think.

12 Likes

Looks better! Is this the biggest you can make her and in every aspect of her body or no? This is looking good though!

1 Like

In theory I could make her absolutely massive but I’ts at a point where poses and animations start getting messed up with all the clipping.

5 Likes

Okay, we don’t really want that lol

1 Like

So I’m gonna ask question that I post in Nexus mod because you haven’t answer it
First: Can you make a mod that go to the level of girls like RikaRika_707, Alex Storm ( the SSBBW one ) or that level will cause the model physic + model in general go stupid and not work
Second: Can you make a mod of Chubby Kinkster but now both Claire and Ada have a Lingerie + leg stocking/ non leg stocking add on
Finally: Can you make a add on of Chubby Kinkster have the butt the size of both girls I mention above
Thank for all of the mods that you have done up to now and I understand if you don’t like to answer

1 Like

Just want to say that this is looking incredible so far!! I feel that a lot of these sorta mods go underappreciated in the community and can be a little hard to find - so I’m glad to see all the engagement this is getting! Looking forward to its release and whatever you may work on in the future.

3 Likes

Dude your work is godlike, I will watch your career with great interest.

3 Likes

Sorry. It’s not that I don’t like to answer, I simply forget sometimes.

I tend to avoid going too big because it often causes clipping and deformations that are just too unimmersive. At this point I wouldn’t dare to promise anything regarding Resident Evil mods but I do have plans to make BBW version of the Kinkster at some point.

5 Likes

When will we be able to download or play the modded version?

I bought Horizon years ago and I still have to play it (I played it for a couple of hours but then I dropped it since I wasn’t in the mood for an open world title at the time), I will probably wait for your mod to actually play it.

The models look very good, keep up the good work :+1:

EDIT: I was already following you on Twitter since you created this thread and thought you still hadn’t released anything on Nexus since there wasn’t a link to it. You might want to post the link to your Nexus account.

1 Like

I’m sure I know the answer to this, but this mod is just the PC version, isn’t it?

Only asking as I have the PS version, so won’t be buying the PC version, especially as the game is so good I’ve played through it twice on the PS4 :wink:

Whichever version this is for, it looks really, really good!

1 Like

I do post links on twitter for everything I upload to nexus. With time they just drown into the spam.

Thanks for the heads up tho, I pinned a link to my nexus files on my profile.

I’ve only finished the game on PS4 so far. I bought the PC version just for the mods. :smiley:

It’s a good enough game to be bought twice and you can find it relatively cheap from pages like G2A and such.

2 Likes

I release the mods on nexus as I get them done.

Oh, I know it’s available cheaply enough; my main issue would be finding time to play it. My PC is rendering images pretty much 24 hours a day, so I’d never get round to playing the PC version.

Okay, thanksss! Good to know

Also, is the BBW version of Aloy only for the brave outfit or? And how do I download the mods so I can use them in the game? Sorry for asking these questions, I just really want to know

1 Like