How do I get the Skyrim Winter Weight mod to work?

Hey since this thread kind of deals with what I’m dealing with Imma ask some small question?

How do I make a bodyslide preset to add and load on the male body morphs in the winter weight?
if possible can show screenshots?

To create male morphs, first you need a mod that actually provides slider values for male body morphs. The mod collection I user (devourment refactor) already provides everything for winterweight as well as morphs for both men and women, as well as some other additional mods for vore and retextures.

First you want to select the group you’ll be making the morphs/presets of

In this case, I will be making presets for the DV Himbo group

Then, you create both the low/high sliders as you want them. Make sure you are editing the body for that group by selecting an outfit

After that, make sure to Save As, name it whatever and apply it to the group you will be using for male bodies

Once everything is saved, just tick the “build morphs” box in the bottom left and batch build!
Sometimes it will ask if you want to overwrite another slider value because of conflicting files or something, I haven’t had it happen to me but I’d recommend choosing any that says Body, or SHOULD have more sliders (if that makes sense).
Best way to explain it is if either vanilla or cbbe sliders should be used, go with cbbe because that mod would have more values to make and match

I hope that helps!

Just wanted to chime in, I had Preset Reader Plugin work fine in my build. I had a save that stopped working around level 4, and I think I know some of the issues after looking at it with xEdit.

WinterWeight uses a “Story Manager Quest Mode” and Quest Events for updating player status. It only runs once. I’m guessing if you have it and it works, then later discover that it has stopped, the quest might have gotten unhooked somehow. With me, I was doing some save edits in Resaver.

Additionally it uses a very small 0.003 x food weight increment by default. I’ve also noticed that it’ll also sometimes just not update until I’ve reloaded an area (exiting/entering a door for example). When you’re testing, up the food weight multiplier and go through a door.

Protip: My go-to is “Corruption” set to feedee (can be found on loverslab), winterweight, and weightmorphs. Corruption I disable the transformation, and on weightmorphs I set the thresholds for lose and gain to the max multiplier. I then set the high modifiers to only affect the belly - giving a stuffed impression. So Corruption forces a binge, weightmorph for the stuffed gut, and Winterweight for the slower, gradual gain.

Currently rolling 54 mods on the latest SSE version.

2 Likes