how to escape the dream?

i am wandering around in an odd dream sequence and see no way to get out

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen and heard, It’s currently incomplete

Wait a few hours, the dream will end.

2 Likes

All right
What’s the contents of the dream, leave no detail unmentioned if it seems significant to you then it is
Then walk through the event chain
This hound has tricks up his sleeve because if there is something I understand well
IT
IS
THE
MIND

oh… i see… well that was suprisingly simple.

Before this gets too confusing, or wanders off-topic completely, @foxstarfive’s OP is about a dream sequence in Yaffaif (likely the Adventure one). @Lundar has the correct answer; just waiting for the player to wake will end the dream.

1 Like

Well this hound feels…foolish

1 Like

who knows, perhaps this is just a dream and i was influenced to make a call for help by my conscience.

@cerberus I wouldn’t worry, it made me smile!

Hey so I tried this advice and- it doesn’t work at all. I’m not joking, I’ve hit the ‘Wait Hour’ button several times and no matter what I try, it doesn’t let me wake up at all. It keeps giving me an error about it, I don’t know how I can be able to get out of this nightmare, or even if I can be able to.

Can you post the error please, that’s likely going to explain what has happened (or why nothing has happened). Also “several times” may not be enough - it needs to be the time you would otherwise sleep.