How to recover your account from the old forums (only applies to members who joined before or around spring 2017)

!!!DUE TO THE FACT THE MOST RECENT BACKUP BEING FROM SPRING 2017 THIS ONLY APPLIES TO MEMBERS THE JOINED BEFORE AND AROUND SPRING 2017. IF YOU JOINED AFTER SPRING 2017 YOU WILL HAVE TO REMAKE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

If you where a member of Weight Gaming and you are just returning you may find that your account exists, but you can not login. This is because the accounts where migrated over, but not the passwords.

In order to regain access simply chose “I forgot my password” on the login screen and enter your username or email into the reset password screen. You will receive an email with a reset link to reset your password.

Please note that this email sometimes can sometimes show up in your junk email folder. If you do not see the reset email after 5mins please check this folder first. If you still do not receive an email double check that your account exists, then contact us for help on our discord.

[FOR GMAIL USERS]
If your account used a gmail email you may be able to login through google to recover it. To do so just select the “with google” button on the login screen. Please note that this was not tested and may not work

Okay. I’m back. I tried what the above post told me to do and I was able to sign in again.