Huge Foods For Huge Fatties!

FIXED AN ISSUE THAT CAUSED CRASHING, RE-DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING CRASHING

ABOUT

Regular portions leaving you disappointed? Still got some room? Tobias1595 and I got just the thing for your hedonistic appetite! We got 3 giant food items: Pancakes, Meat slabs, and a very fancy Black Forest Cake! These aren’t just decorative, they are edible! Try and eat the whole thing.

HOW TO ACQUIRE THEM

To access them, buy the recipes from the BF store. Gather the ingredients and cook them at a cooking station. Once made, you’ll find them in the furniture tab in your inventory. Plop them down and press E to eat 'em up. You can kill the whole thing in one go and face the consequences, or you can save it for later by using your Matter Manipulator to break them down ( just like a block).

HOW TO INSTALL

Exactly as you did with the base Big Fatties mod: extract the folder into your mods folder.

DOWNLOAD

Big Fatties - Huge foods.zip (18.8 KB)

CREDITS

Tobias1595: Coding the food into the game, ideas for food, making the mechanics work.

mrmoto:Spriting the food.

16 Likes

are these the only foods your doing?
I could see a huge sunday being done or a huge milk shake

I do plan on adding more items, but not for a little bit.

3 Likes

I kind of wish more was done on this given that there is not that many fattening props (aside from all the reskinned feeding tubes). There’s something special about taking bites out of a gargantuan piece of food as opposed to just being fed from a bottomless tank of lard/chocolate/whatever. Would really like to either see more of this stuff or for some variant of it in some other mod (food terrain?).

4 Likes

I think a good idea for a fattening item would be a big pink drink, like a milkshake, or sundae or whatever. It would be in a big glass with a straw coming out, and when you right click it your character would attach to it kinda like the feeding tubes, but without a stool for you to stand on, you’d be on the ground normally. Either that or your character would sit down or lie down and drink it, and it would cause you to fatten up.

Sure it would be a reskin of the feeding tubes, but you wouldn’t be stood on a tube and it would be something else to use other than lard or chocolate and just the re-model alone would afford it unique and different situations that the feeding tube wouldn’t be used for.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, the stool exists for a reason. People wanted a blob size, so they got a blob size. But that size has a cost, the game is not built for it. So any special interactive furniture needs the stool to hold up the player to adjust when getting to the blob size. Without it, either the player/npcs are just floating in the air until they reach blob size. Or blob size is horribly clipping into the ground once that size is reached.

6 Likes

as someone who has messed with the setting or tried it on a race that didn’t have a patch. can confirm

Hello!
I’m an amateur sprite artist. I edited the original files to be more complex. Have a peek and use if you want
can only upload on imgur cuz new user → Resprited huge foods_by Nara - Album on Imgur

8 Likes

@Nara
Wow, those do look better than the original ones, in my opinion.

1 Like

Couldn’t a solution just be to have two versions, one with and without a stool? Have the stool one for people who want to get to those sizes, and the non-stool one for people who don’t care about those sizes.

I’m not a coder, or mod maker or anything, so I don’t know how much would have to go into it, but it could be a way for everyone to have what they want.

Also, I don’t remember what mod it is, but one mod has a feeding table where your character is strapped in and at an angle instead of stood up straight.

there’s a recipe for each at the bottom of the big fatties store

When I try to use these items, my BF mod breaks, any idea why?