Hungry Elves "Stuffed" - On hiatus until further notice

i did the scene in wakburger and then two more in her apartment

Oh, there are only two Scenes per Route I believe.

huh. i coulve sworn there was a scene with both cheerleaders, cause i know it existed in an older version

nvm i found the worker

Well, there are two seperate Routes in the Quest, based on what you said to the Black Haired one.
You either get to fatten up both a bit or you only get to stuff the Blond one.

In the newest version i just had the car disappear on me in the human world. The last thing i did was go on the first date with Lily. I didn’t realize the glitch had occurred until after i had saved over my only save file. Loading the save sadly did not fix the problem. The only thing I can think of that may have affected something was me rapidly hitting enter to skip through her text.

This one still baffles me, because it seems to just randomly appear without any good reason.
Sadly, it seems like it doesn’t have any specific Trigger but is more likely to be just the Game spazzing out and not loading a Variable or something correctly.
I went through all the different Events and their Triggers and checked if all the Switches and such were correctly labeled and acticated/deactivated and it all seems to be fine!
And, well, I can’t exactly fix a Problem without knowing what causes it, so I’m afraid I can’t help you there.

1 Like

It’s fine. I’m just glad it didn’t happen before I got too far into it. I had already played once but didn’t get the best end so I was starting over because I had no idea you outright miss the Sharon and cosplayers’ quests so easily.

It’s rather surprising how many Quests can just be missed in the Original Game.
I already made the Chocolate Quest easier to find and harder to miss and would like to do something similar with Sharon, but I don’t really know how I could do that.

well, the idea is that it is secret content, accessible to explorers

1 Like

Maybe the manhole at the race track can be entered only to be ambushed and jailed by her father anyway.

Yeah, I actually like that. It makes you break the routine every now and again. Still, I do think that maybe with the more critical white chocolate girl, maybe she should’ve been nudged to a little harder, and with repeat encounters if you just give her white chocolate. Otherwise, you’re kinda stuck at the library superboss. I do think doing that with Sharon is a little redundant since she’s purely optional.

I have to agree with @Conartist113 on this one.
I understand that some of the Sidequests are supposed to be optional Stuff only to be found by People that actually look around, but locking away an essential Character behind a missable, one-time Event is a bit cruel since it makes the Final battle either completely Impossible or at least supremely hard.
As for Rachel, I decided to leave it missable, since it only provides some Weapons and Character Art, so it’s not really important anyway.

Weapons? To my memory, Rachel was the model. Unless you mean Sharon, who gives you guns if you best her.

where my car
This is weirdest glitch yet. The car is gone! I don’t know what happen!

Whoops, mixed up the names there, sorry, you’re right.
I meant Sharon.

It seems like this is some sort of Issue in the game that has no clear Trigger.
It’s happened a few times before but I have no clear way to fix it I’m afraid, hope you have some earlier saves!

yea I do thanks god for that.

Were you skipping through the chat quickly during a date? I’m wondering if this is just an issue with rpg maker skipping the Triggers.

I’m currently stuck on first time you stuff the cosplayers. I have twenty of every cake and ice cream listed in the phone but all the girls tell me is that they are waiting on me.