Hungry Elves "Stuffed" - On hiatus until further notice

Thanks Juan, your Approval means a lot to me.
Good luck with your next Project, I better know about it as soon as it comes out, so I can translate it!

hey, im stuck at the boss fight with batty at the mansion…can anyone help me?

also where is a good place to get medium orange shards for the dwarvern blacksmith for better weps?

For the orange shard if you go to the grass next to the lake by the dwarves town you will be more likely to fight enemies that drop them. As for the fight, I need to know what part is getting you.

1 Like

At a weird part of Tina & Nita’s quest where I got them 30 pizza’s and sundaes and now they are stuff still waiting for more pizza and sundae. Dunno if I am supposed to continue this somehow cause I have more pizza and sundaes in my inventory or if the quest is stuck somehow?

Also I can’t seem to get the double chocolate cake recipe? I have white chocolate in my inventory but nothing is triggering upon entering the place mentioned before. Is there a quest needed to activate before the trigger works or am I just having weird stuff happen.

Playing on the most recent factory fixed version. Currently just got past the volcano dungeon,

Otherwise thanks for translating the game been a fun trip so far. I have no idea how hard it been to work on this so it is vastly appreciated

for the chocolate bar girl, I’d recommend altering the quest to where she goes back asking for another bar, that way that quest isn’t permanently missable

The Chocolate Girl appears a bit later on, so just keep playing the main Story.

As for the Twins: Do you get the Event where they eat and then they talk about Pizza and Sundaes?
Or does nothing Trigger?

Well, I did always feel like the Quest was a bit too Cryptic and easy to miss.
Give me a few Minutes, I’ll have the Update done soon.

1 Like

New Update has been released, this one should make Peppers Quest a bit less tedious to find and finish.

1 Like

Just to check what I’m missing, having finished the main quest and gotten the “go find the true ending” message. I’ve finished:

-The Twins
-Cosplayers
-George’s Daughter
-Dragon
-All of the dates, as far as I can tell
-Factory Quest
-Racer
-Fast Food Worker
-Presently in the middle of dealing with Tharja (man she’s got a lot of health).

EDIT: Nvm, it just turns out that a certain someone really requires packaged feasts to be feasibly fought.

Hah, I had the same exact kind of Journey on my Playthrough of the original Game.

1 Like

To answer the question yah I been doing the side quest. I actually gave them their original request for pizza and sundaes which included them eating it but now they are still sitting there saying the same thing of “waiting for the pizza and sundaes” so I wasn’t dure if I missed a trigger or if this was normal

Also almost forgot to thank you for answering my other question so thank you for all the help!

Oh, then it’s just a mistranslation on my side.
Could you keep playing until you can feed them again and tell me what Text comes up then?
I’d like to fix that Mistranslation everywhere it pops up.
So yeah, don’t worry, the Quest is working correctly, I just messed up some Flavour Text

Yah I’ll keep going and report back on what text pops up next then

Yup was just a dialogue thing cause the side quest is continuing now since I went further and they are now onto what seems like the last part of the quest involving a final meal for their diet so yah looks like the pizza and sundae part is just a weird part at the end of that portion making it seem like it didn’t complete.

It’s a Translation Thing.
They say “Bring in the Pizza/Sundae”, but what it is supposed to mean here is them thanking for the Food.
It’s a thing because they used the same Line for a previous Part of the Quest and all the Lines were translated to the same thing, even though they mean different things.
I’ll fix it tomorrow, it’s getting late.

I have a bug where I can only do the first two stages of the cosplayer weight gain with the blond girl. I believe there’s a third. Am I wrong? Also I think I missed the fast food worker. how do I start that one?

All quests are Progressed by going through the Main Quest.
Just keep playing and check back roughly every time you break a Crystal.
The Fast Food Worker appears after the Cheerleader Quest is done.

Has anyone made a full play through guide to completing the game with the true end?

but the cheerleaders have a final scene with both girls right? my playthrough never let me do that even after beating the true ending

Hmm, when did the Quest end for you?