Hungry Elves "Stuffed" - On hiatus until further notice

Maybe just flag it to be in the recipe merchants inventory after the race car event?

Also, didn’t know Sharon had more events, I got arrested a few times and it was just an immediate game over. Did I miss something Juan?

If they believe that it is a mistake that must be corrected, there is no problem for me, perhaps preventing them from escaping and ending up in jail. At the moment I am already working on my new project.

Uh, well, I would’ve had to make an entire new Event for that (because that’s how that works I guess) and I just added it into the Meat Restaurant for a reasonably high Price, so yeah.
New Update has been released, see new fixes in the Log above!

Thanks for confirming Juan, I already changed it a bit
Good Luck with the new Project, if I can help you in any way, just tell me!

Yes, the trick is not getting arrested by the Cars, but instead going all the way South, which will set off an entire Series of events!

1 Like

Well, I keep a small bug in the final battle of the game, if you choose to “stop / wait”, the image remains without leaving, after that I think it would not take anything else.

I found a small error regarding the cosplaying girls. In my current playthrough, I chose “Cheer Up” and begen the route of fattening up just the blonde girl. One of her feeding tasks called for 10 Fried Chicken, which I got temporarily stuck on until I tried getting 10 Roasted Chickens for her instead. You should probably correct that text so other players don’t get confused.

Oh, you know what’s really funny about that?
I actually put the Wrong Chickens on both of the Quests!
Anyway, that’s a quick Fix, so expect it really soon.

sorry for the late post havn’t been on. and I just started walking to the left after reading the old man’s note

New Update has been released, this one fixes Brittany’s Quest.
About the Forest: I have no idea what happened to you, since not even a single Event opens the Inventory. Maybe you accidentally opened it and the Game crashed for whatever reason?
I don’t really have any other explanation for that.

1 Like

Where do you get the Double Chocolate Cake? I’ve played up until right before the boss of the castle across the bridge and done all the side quests I could find. I have the recipe for the Packaged Feast, but I can’t find the one ingredient above. Have I missed something? Is it a reward exclusive to one path of the cosplayer girls’ quest, or something similar?

Ah yes, this one is a bit cryptic to find, since there is no hint towards it in-game.

Buy or win a Bar of white Chocolate and enter the Supermarket (the one where you can buy Salt and such), also, don’t give the Chocolate away!

I found a decent hot fix for when the screen blanks out is to open your phone and close it.

1 Like

Well, I already fixed that bug long ago, but I do have to say that your Hotfix is quite ingenious!

1 Like

Okay, I did what you said and unlocked the associated side quest. On my first attempt, I got the “ending” immediately by accident. Then I went through the whole quest as it was intended, but got the exact same ending. Is the whole process of figuring out who is who and what to say completely pointless and just here to troll the player, or is there some benefit to doing it?

Ahem, it seems that one of the Variables was deactivated by accident, so you got a free Pass there.
Normally, the game forces you to do the whole Quest until you get the Item, otherwise the final Room is blocked off.
Thanks for asking, this is a pretty stupid oversight on my part.

Speaking of said quest, I had trouble when trying to get the right coffee because all four of the menu options had the text overlapping itself. As a result, I struggled to figure out which option said what.

Well, I didn’t notice that one.
I jst fixed it, update should be coming soon.

Great job. I know it hasn’t been easy. For my next project’ll try my luck using neutral Spanish to facilitate the process.

2 Likes

New Update has been released, this one fixes the Factory Sidequest!

1 Like