I have a question about a project that isn't my own

So, there’s a visual novel out there in the internet that includes a a substantial amount of weight gain content, but also various other forms of expansion. Whilst normally I wouldn’t be interests in expansion, I feel that the weight gain content is of a solid quality, and so would like to know if it is possible to get the game on this forum somewhere, even though I am just a fan.

1 Like

What’s the name of the game?

If you don’t own the game, I recommend posting a link to the creator’s page

1 Like

It’s called Growth Academy

The games that have threads here are brought by their creators. @kilif @grotlover2and I usually don’t make a habit of going out and trying to get creators to use the site. I feel, and i think the others do as well, that doing so might actually push people away from the site rather than actually bring them. They would be more than welcome to maintain a slot for their game here, but there is a lot of people who work on the game so they might not even want to open something up here. Regardless they would of course be welcome.

In this case I would recommend posting the game in the unclaimed game list here: Unclaimed List

It looks like it was already posted there a couple years ago, but my antivirus flags the link for some reason? it wouldn’t hurt to link it again.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense, thanks for the heads up

And if it’s a link to their actual website, I believe it went down sometime last year, so they’re using Deviantart and discord instead. I thought they were dead, but they released a new demo this year lol