I made an immersive Skyrim Weight Gain/Loss Mod

IIRC, as long as it’s compatible with SE, it should be compatible with AE. It’s LE (Legacy Edition) that requires a different version of mods because of the changes between the two engines (LE was only a 32-bit engine, while SE/AE use the newer 64-bit engine and other improvements from the Fallout 4 engine).

1 Like

What’s your personal website? You haven’t linked it yet I don’t think?

2 Likes

I’m gonna link it once the mod is done and I have written a small install guide. Shouldn’t be too complicated for people since it uses the same libraries as WeightMorphs.

2 Likes

Could there be a setting to change from kg to lbs

4 Likes

Yup. That is also in the works.

1 Like

I added a setting to switch between Metric and Imperial. Does this suit you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Status page in Imperial:

Settings option to switch between Metric and Imperial:

2 Likes

Update: I added an option to ignore the eating limit I implemented initially to prevent overeating. Once disabled, you’re character can keep eating regardless of hunger. Keep in mind if you overeat in one go the calories counter goes up and causes accelerated weight gain (which is probably what you all want anyway):

I’ll finish up the settings page for now and add more gameplay-relevant options (if anyone has ideas I gladly take suggestions!). After that, I will add more to the “Statistics” page and tweak the race difference in the calorie algorithm. Once that is all done I’ll do some code cleanup and then I think the mod is ready to be published to get some direct feedback on how it plays.

6 Likes

Working belly physics:

ezgif-3-be03c3a157

4 Likes

Hi! Will the mod conflict with BodyMod and Sunhelm ?

You can upload images directly to this forum, that way they won’t randomly 404

2 Likes

Thank you for answer. Will see if I can change the code so that belly get bigger right after eating. I will eagerly await the release.

1 Like

I wonder how hard it would be to implement belly sounds to insinuate a belly ache/digestion. o3o

Yeah I just realized XD

ezgif-3-be03c3a157

5 Likes

Shouldn’t be too hard. I just need to add an event that checks how much the stomach is filled to then trigger sounds being played.

3 Likes

where can i get this mod?

Now imagine if the belly physics are situational rather then constant for added realism, I don’t know if that can be done though.

1 Like

This already has been implemented in “bodymod”:

Version 0.5.0

• Implemented physics interpolation for CBPC.
  • Added the ability for different morphs to update at different rates.
    That mean you can run different physics settings when certain morphs reach certain numbers.
3 Likes

Wow, that really looks amazing, can’t wait to try it for my self!

Amazing concept and idea!

so, one point i think it would be really cool
the hability to set custom morphs in the settings tab via text

the mod “Fill her up” uses that, letting me use some custom body morphs i found online, including some conversions of coldsteel body for fallout 4 that now work in skyrim
will send in anexed what i mean:

4 Likes

Looks really good! I want to see where does this one lead. I still mod Skyrim a lot to this day.

Something I’ve always wanted to see on a weight-themed mod, though, has been NPCs commenting if your charater is obese. A mod for Devourment Refactor has NPCs commenting if your belly is full, though I’d like for a mod that, as a reaction to either Skyrim vanilla weight or this mod, has NPCs and perhaps even enemies comment depending on how fat is your character.

1 Like