If you were to be a Pokémon, which species would you want to be?

Definitely Dragonite

1 Like

Eeeh ether Snivy, Scolipede, or Swampert for me

3 Likes

Wailord.

The thought of being a fat whale is rather… “exciting” for me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

gonna change my answer I wanna be a Machamp everything a human got but better.
Arms? how about four of em. Toes? only need 2 of em. mouth? how about a beak.

1 Like

Serperior, because I’d love to be a pretty snake (and maybe because it was my starter in B&W).

1 Like

Zacian, cuz fairy type cool wolf

1 Like

Either a snivy, mudkip, riolu, or cyndaquil

1 Like

my nickname answers this question :rofl: but I would also like to be a Luxray :blush:, I like both Pokémon since I played for first time pokémon(my first pokémon edition was the Diamond edition) :grin: :+1:

(Fan art by Starlightmist)

1 Like

I really love eevees and umbreons, but I wouldn’t mind oshawott as a second choice.

I’ve always been partial to the whole Magnemite family since Gen 1, especially once Gen 4 came around and brought new evolutions for lots of Pokemon. I also find the Cyndaquil and Treecko lines rather appealing since Mystery Dungeon got me started with them. So any of those three lines for me.

Sableye. I’d be cute, a ghost and have hands so I could still do most things.

2 Likes

Cheers bro, I’ll drink to that.

fokin sobble. he sad. me too. caN relat. :frowning_face:

I’d like to be either a Vulpix or a Ninetales. They’re both my favorite Pokemon, but if not, then I’d gladly settle for being an Espeon. Espeon scores a very close second on my favorite Pokemon list.

chesnaught, its either being a large protective nut hedgeehog or atleast i would be galade

1 Like

I’d be Lucario. It’s been my favorite since I saw it in the movie, but I really love the jackal warrior and always have a slot for it in my team no matter what, I broke that tradition in sword and shield since I got the event Dragon fighting and I’ve been regretting it ever since =(

1 Like

Fetishy stuff aside, I’d definitely pick Charizard. Flying around seems pretty fun and I’d probably get used to it after a while.

Fetishy stuff included, Blaziken. Big fire chicken seems pretty fun too.

1 Like

Well i prefer not to mix my preferences of pokemon with fetishes i have, so guess i would be either goodra or bronzong… (Not that i don’t like most of fetishy pokemon art or anything, i just maintained sort of “allergy” on fetishy art of some pokemon, like goodra. Yeah, i know, weird as hell)

1 Like

I’d want to be a Lucario cause they are cool…I am however…

1 Like

I would be a cubone cause they are babies