Inflatitis - A WIP Inflation Plague Inc Scenario {HEAVY WIP}

I got inspired by https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/plague-inc-fat-fetish-scenarios/35570 to make my own Plague Inc. scenario, though mine will be centred around Inflation, rather than weight gain.
So far i just have the basic idea and have changed the terminology to be inflation-centric.
I would love to hear if you guys have any ideas that I could add/include (also any tips because I’m learning this from scrath)

5 Likes

For symptoms, the early stages could be bloating and slight swelling. Then later on, you can target specific areas like the chest and lower body, or increase the magnitude of the inflation. The highest stages could be things like immobility or popping.

For abilities, you could try lust as a way to slow down the cure. Or a bigger stomach capacity that can lead to inflation mutations.

There is a lot that can be done if you take your time and implement it well. The other project had a lot of potential, but just fell a bit short. This a very doable task if you believe in yourself and keep to it. Looking forward to it.

I’d say for suggestions you can separate symptoms between air/water. You can also add people being inflated and in the way as a mode of slowing the cure.

Little update:
I’ve been swamped with irl stuff recently, but I now have the chance to properly start working on this, expect more updates in the future :slight_smile:

So far the mod has the very basics (terminology changes (infected=inflated etc.), starting stats and a concept for transmission in the form water and air (people feel more tempted to chug/pump)

will be experimenting with the suggestions you have given me so far as well!

1 Like