Hello! I’m writing to ask you all if by any chance this sounds interesting, and to see if people would be willing to play along.
If you don’t know what this is, here’s a quick rundown:
Roll To Dodge is a free-form role-playing game, usually played over forums or chat, designed to have simple enough rules that anyone can jump in and start playing immediately.
The rules are simple; each player submits an action, and the GM rolls a six-sided die to determine the result of each player’s efforts. There are six levels of success, depending on the number rolled:
 - Epic Fail. The action was not performed, and backfired horribly. (Often hilarious, ocassionally salacious)
 - Fail. Nothing happened. (Dangerous, in some instances.)
 - Partial Success. The exact degree of success is established by the GM.
 - Success. The action was carried out adequately.
 - Epic Success. The action succeeded in the most positive way possible.
 - Overshot. Though the result was achieved, the action backfires horribly due to disproportionately large effort. (This one is also plenty of fun.)
Dice will be rolled on my end, since as far as I’m aware, there’s no dice function on these forums (yet), i’ll make a new post and link it here, if interest is good enough.
Context is about as flexible as can be, simply put, the player characters have been magically transported to a bizarre realm comprised entirely of food. What hijinks may they face, who knows!
The pace is on a play-by-post basis, i’ll (hopefully) update things on a daily basis if this takes off. This means players just have to type out an action a day, don’t worry about missing out on a turn, either, its all pick up and play, after all.
If this sounds interesting in any way, do tell, your support will determine if this becomes something tangible and fun!