Isekai Feeder

Isekai Feeder is a game where you reincarnate in a new world …and you must save this world from starvation!! With the help of the goddess of gluttony, you will not only save this magic world from starvation, you will also push the limits of what has been entrusted to you.

Fetishes:

• BBW/SSBBW/USSBBW
  • Feederism/Weight Gain
  • Breast Expansion
  • Lactation
  • immobility

links and pictures soon

83 Likes

An interesting concept! I look forward to your progress

3 Likes

Thank you so much, also you will probably see new progress today just in a few hours!!

2 Likes

Wonderful! I await with bated breath

2 Likes

Oh crap…this is a similar concept to my own, but I’m not submitting mine to this year’s jam. Still, good luck with the development

3 Likes

download

6 Likes

hope you finish in time

1 Like

with the deadline of 26 probably nope …but between sunday and monday probably!!

also there is no prize but this has helped me to make my project known, that is what matters to me. I hope people subscribe to my patreon and do not steal my game by sharing it for free through Kemono

5 Likes

Is this a jab at someone in particular…?

1 Like

the nice amount of Fetishes and that cute girl there got me excited for the game

1 Like

I’m working on polish the backgrounds and caracters sizes as final details for the beta and version 0.1

so you going to try to make this a full game not just for a game jam

exactly so I need if someone can help me to change the status of my game to a full proyect

Just Take ur time friend don’t push urself too hard and surly u will get the help and support from this lovely community in here :mending_heart:.

1 Like

Done. Your project is now out of the game jam category as requested.

3 Likes

cool cant wait to see how it goes

1 Like

thank you so much!! …now I can make this project as huge as I want not just a demo

3 Likes

Just remember to keep the scope small at first and slowly expand. Doing too much at once can make you lose sight of the goal and could cause stress. Nothing wrong with focusing on one or two systems at first before expanding later

4 Likes

exactly, I totally agree

I have faith in your project I like the concept don’t rush it and take it easy a some bullshit doesn’t happen overnight.
PD.I am sorry if it is not clear but English is not my first language.

1 Like