Isekai Feeder

Oooh that’s an exciting idea, best of luck!

1 Like

ISEKAI FEEDER Devblog 0.1

Hello everyone, it is time for a small devblog

I learned a lot of new things with this game, I’m currently doing some WG/BE/inflation animations in live 2D, before launching the game.

The demo version will have only 2 interactive characters while the 0.1 version on patreon will have 5 interactive characters + more map areas to explore!!

15 Likes

Will it just be npc gain or can the protag gain as well?

2 Likes

maybe the user can gain weight in version 0.2… but only if I have enough support on patreon and if the version 0.1 sells very well… for now I keep drawing and doing animations for 0.1 !!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see where this goes. For the MC can will you be able to pick between male, female, and futa? maybe even fatten yourself?

Currently it is not implied what gender you are as the MC but I am already creating a character that will be key to all the people’s extravagant needs; It will be a slime that will be on the ship on the map which can change it’s shape and will be presented in version 0.1!!

12 Likes

The futa version of each slime is on patreon now …also the official game launch is SEPTEMBER 19!!

4 Likes

Isekai feeder release tomorrow at 10pm ET hour!!

demo release on https://fan-artfeeder.itch.io/

but if you want version 0.1 support me on patreon!!

9 Likes

I know youve been hyping us up but please dont promote false hope for an upset. Its now 9:15 pst which means its beyond 10pm est please dont hold promises you cant keep. I appreciate your efforts into this but dont lose a community by false ETA’s

2 Likes

maybe he fell asleep, maybe he got his dates mixed up.
but yeah its a little disappointing.

2 Likes

It’s written “ET time”

ET is just an abbreviation for eastern time. There was the same post on patron at about 9pm eastern on Sunday. Meaning “tomorrow” would of been Monday night.

2 Likes

Looks like they’re pushing out a hotfix, according to their patreon.

Oh well, these things happen.

1 Like

Thanks for understanding, I had some bugs in the maps and in some models …I’m about to finish the bugs. If everything goes well, I’ll upload the game in a few hours. Again Thank for the patience!!

8 Likes

Totally understand and can respect bugs/issues that can delay release dates. Word to the wise though, in future don’t announce a release date before you’ve had a chance to test the game properly. People would be a lot more understanding if you said i’m aiming to release by x date and missing deadlines rather than confirming a release date and going silent for days after its been missed. I have hope for this project but can’t help but feel there’s something amiss here

10 Likes

yeah i gotta agree, really want to give you the benefit of the doubt but it just feels like you are dragging this out for more patreon money.

1 Like

I kinda agree,no updates no nothing, its like with The BIG Royal Rivalry visual novel no demo no nothing

2 Likes

It is a bit odd that the dev says it should be out in a few hours 6 days ago if bugs are okay etc but then goes radio silent. Saying that bar a few reliable devs i don’t trust anyone who set up Patreon on here. Seems to be a fair few scams lately.

Sad thing they genuinely could be bug fixing and trying to reach a polished version of the demo. However, the past seems to favour quiet devs on this site who post patreon details and produce either nothing or no update or communication. The developer could release it by end of month however if it comes out during the next sponser pay cycle for some people then it’s damaging for future creators.

I hope they do post and are a regular poster on patreon and on here as any money gained from patreon bears some responsibility on there end

2 Likes

This is pretty common, unfortunately.

Gamedev requires a lot of experience and new skills, such as writing, programming an engine, drawing or even 3D modeling. Managing a Patreon in an orderly manner is one of those skills requiring experience, and more often than not gamedevs are first-timers when it comes to that.

It doesn’t help that gamedev is a complex endeavour requiring a lot of time to form a coherent, presentable project, and all that gamedev time and effort can feel taxing, lonely and unrewarding, hence making a Patreon from the get-go being very tempting. Deadlines sound great too, but they’re very hard to get right since there’s just so much going on in a project, on top of learning many things from scratch.

This coming from a guy who had an empty Patreon with 2 supporters (and empty project threads).

5 Likes