It Came From Lantrum! Stuffing/ Vore Focused RPG Maker Game

fat giantess Clara would be super hot especially with her Geneva Convention burps

5 Likes

Nerds creating Clara yet not personally seeing her as a good fit for vore is like god creating humanity, unaware of the wonders the indomitable human spirit can achieve. I can only bow down to him for conjuring up such a perfect goddess, and to Clinko for being the demiurge that gave her form.

6 Likes

I just noticed that we are a month away from the first anniversary of the game’s release, how should we celebrate?

4 Likes

We could all do fanart or just share our favorite bits from the game so far?

3 Likes

My favorite part was when Clara ate that little veggie feller

3 Likes

my favorite part was when Clara ate that big veggie fella

My favorite part was when Clara ate that medium veggie feller

My favorite part was when Clara ate all those veggie fellers

my second favorite part was when clara burped after eating all those veggie fellas

2 Likes

Nerds’ face while reading all these beautiful comments

6 Likes

My favourite part is at the end when she ate all of those vegies and is completly stuffed but than she still eats the last one that comes out of the ship. Maybe we get a little update with the anniversery that would be awesome😋

3 Likes

imagine a game like fnaf but instead of being a security guard who must stay alert of killer robots, you are a gemuse security guard who must stay alert of the veggie eating pit beast who escaped

fnaf style Some Bulls*** game but its Emmie Clara ETV and Eloa

8 Likes

this could be its own franchise

five nights at lantrum

5 Likes

Okay… So I have just finished playing now you see her, and I am completely convinced about something… THERE IS GONNA BE A SECOND GAME!!! HOLY SHIT! THE ENDING DIALOG HAS TO BE FUCKING TEASER IF I EVER READ ONE!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOKO

5 Likes

we need more clara content

9 Likes

in the hypothetical case of a third game… who should be the main girl?

1 Like

I just really want to see more BEEEEEEEG Heidi. and maybe Zyntris being fed till she’s too weighed down to move.

7 Likes

Pro.
The answer is always Pro.

4 Likes

His name is protagonist, after all.

2 Likes