Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

Heyyyy Ty! been working on the mod steadily, and this should certainly help sooner or later!

1 Like

What Minecraft version is this for any 1.18.2 by chance

Yes! There is a 1.18.2 Version in Active development! I will potentially try to send the file once I can, as well as a changelog!

1 Like

nice i tried the other it works well

Then you’ll certainly enjoy the next update once it comes out! >:3

Have you tried to incorporate the Minecraft: The Fat Suite V1.0.5
Might make for a good bang

Interesting mod here… :3

Technically that’s A CPM Thing! meaning you could do so if you wished to! I’ve actually been debating a weight system soon!

1 Like

Ty! Having some… issues with balance with mods atm, but I and my good friend are working hard on it!

okay, so I’m very new to modding MC, and I apologize for having to ask this, but

How do I install/do everything needed to make this mod work?

Oh dw it’s kinda easy but can be confusing to some!

Step One: Download this Mod, and Customizable Player Models.
Step two: Find a CPM Model that suits your Fancy
Step Three, Add A New Value Slider to the model under the Animations tab. it should be Linear Single, and Command activated, titled “oversat”. Then make a frame of frames for what you how big you wanna get!

If you ever need help with any of this, let me know! The CPM part is the hardest out of the whole thing so I don’t mind if I need to assist!

6 Likes

UPDATE TIMEEEEEEE!!! Here’s A VERY UPDATED THING SORRY ABOUT THIS LOL!

Changelog: Added the Illager Chef Mob, a rare entity that throws enchanted cake at the player
Added Willow Thiccs (WIP) which cause the player to inflate and float (will be changed later)
Added Enderian Spring Water (NYI) Which will inflate and float the Player, allowing for new travel types in the future
Added a toggle For Popping via Food (AKA, other things will still make you blow!!!)
And much more! There is also (hopefully) compatibility with Other Foods, incase you want to use “Always Eat”!!!
JustanotherBiteUPDATE.zip (238.8 KB)

3 Likes

Witch version of craft

You crazy glorious person you it’s 1.18.2 nice

1 Like

So if I wanted to use another skin with the custom player mod what animation do I need to setup

Is there also a way to increase capacity I keep going boom

There is not currently a way to increase capacity.
To Make a Model Compatible with the mod!:

1. Make a new value layer. Title it “oversat” (case sensitive). Now,make sure to set it to linear single, and command activated.

2. The 0 frame is your base size, the last frame is your max!

It should be noted that as you run around, Oversaturation (aka your belly’s contents) will feed into your normal Saturation! this means you get to go longer without having to refuel and such >wO

2 Likes

So I recommend not using the survival mod it lowers by like half the amount you can eat before exploding lol

Just found this and wow, I’m glad to have found a minecraft mod that is more my style personally.
I played for about 2-3 hours and sadly didn’t find any of the Spring Water, or Willow Thiccs, though I did run into a few slimes. I very much look forward to what else may be added!

Just a Question, and a suggestion.
If I keep adding more frames to the oversat layer, will that basically increase my capacity or is there a limit. (Nevermind, I read back a bit in the thread and saw you cannot currently.)
Also, It’d be nice to see some sorta traps around, in caves or like trapped chest of sorts. Maybe farther into the mods development, even custom dungeons would be cool! Again, good luck with developing! I highly look forward to what more is added to this mod, gave me a reason to re play minecraft again.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, which model do you use with cpm?