Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

you can disable popping in the game rules when starting a new world and looking for the popping rule and setting it to false.

2 Likes

really loving this mod, especially with the pokemon packs…

1 Like

what do i need for mod essentials and where do i start?

If you still need help, what you need just to play the mod are:

The mod itself (latest release is 1.18.2 in August 2023 I believe, unless I missed an update to this mod)
The Forge mod loader (make sure it’s for 1.18.2 if you use the version i mentioned)
The Custom Player Models mod (linked at the top of the thread)
A CPM player model (in order to play the customizable animation for the mod. a few were shared here or you can make your own)

Aside from that you can add any other mods you like, assuming there’s no compatibility issues. As for where to start, you can either test the mod’s contents in a creative world or just jump straight into a survival world. Most of the content provided in this mod should be accessible in an old world, but it’s been awhile since I last played with this mod. Hopefully that answers your questions, though if you need further clarifications on either question, feel free to ask.

Hi, I’ve been having trouble with the models. Even when using models made by others that are already compatible, I’ve never managed to get the oversaturation animations to work.

I’m using what I believe is the most recent release, for 1.18 at least, with Minecraft itself being the same version. All the models I’ve tried have the $value$oversat gesture, though I’ve never seen any trace of a setting to make it Command Activated anywhere, let alone signs that its enabled, so maybe that’s the issue? My Custom Playermodels is also 1.18, so it should be up to date relative to the version. I haven’t tried downgrading to 1.16, so maybe that option was removed at some point? Otherwise, I have no clue what’s going on.

are u using the “test in game” button or u exported the model and used it?

I had actually been using the Test Ingame button, yes. Though I just tried exporting and properly using a couple of the models I had tried using before and still no results (for reference, the models I’ve been using were those Pokemon ones). There was something I had noticed, though; upon loading the models, frequently they would immediately do certain gestures (never was really consistent as it would seem to change whenever I’d export another one), so maybe something about which gesture is being used is wonky? All those other gestures that seemed to be for smoothing other animations (the $pre/post ones) also didn’t seem to ever play when they seemed to be supposed to, so maybe something with my animations is being wonky as a whole? As I said before, I’ve never seen anything like an option to make these animations command activated in my game (and though I vaguely remember a screenshot of it being sent in here before, I’ve forgotten what it looked like), so maybe my Custom Playermodels is just on the wrong version. As said before, it’s for 1.18 like everything else.

Hi!
Been trying out this mod, took a bit to set things up and animate the whole thing but I finally got it down I think.
Me and my friend are planning to play together with it alongside a few more mods after tinkering with our models, but I was wondering about something so I made an account just to ask. Could support be added for some other food mods? I’m thinking about Farmer’s Delight especially because it lets you make insanely filling foods and I feel it would match up well with something like this. It just so happens it’s my friend’s favorite mod too and they’ve got a pretty strong food kink so yeah. Just throwing that out there!
Otherwise this is pretty fun, will hopefully be interesting for RP stuff in multiplayer. Very nice work!

1 Like

add support? if you mean the ability to eat while full there is a mod called always eat you can get to allow you to do that with every food item.

new discord link please? nice work btw

New discord link? I’m interested in adding compatibility with this on my Fatty Alex 3.0 model ;3

Very good find! It works with JAB! just fine, thanks a lot!
There was another mod I tried that does a similar thing but broke the JAB! foods and didn’t add saturation but this one does which I assume is how the actual growth occurs based on how much saturation the player has over the vanilla limit.

We Officially have our Own Discord Server!!!

1 Like
1 Like

I plan a FRACK Ton of stuff! Check the discord! ;3

Can I get a link to the discord, the others are invalid

Does anyone have a working link to the discord?

This should work, hopefully. Please let me know if this link (which goes to the official Discord server for the mod) ceases to function at any point, but for now it should work.

Thanks lad, the link works