Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

I recommend you keep an eye on my profile, sooner or later I will release a public version of all the models that I have made with compatibility with this mod~

4 Likes

Your WG profile, or somewhere else?

1 Like

I would say Twitter, there I upload more news about my progress, here I would only upload the completed work

2 Likes

Downloaded the models the day they came out and thought abut this mod. Happy to hear that you’re making mod-compatible versions

1 Like

OP definitely needs a quick guide and a recent screencap or two.
What version of Minecraft, Forge vs Fabric, advice on how to play the mod’s contents, a list of community-created models, that kind of stuff.

5 Likes

there’s the fat craft discord its got plenty of pretty good models
its also 1.16.5 forge, there is one for 1.18.2 forge again on the discord and a dedicated jab channel list (somewhere it aint showed up for me yet)
also I aint the dev so I’m going off what i do know.

2 Likes

do you have the invite link for the server?

1 Like
2 Likes

the invite’s outdated, can you create a new one?

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry but, once again the link isn’t working- could i get a newer one?

1 Like

I don’t know why, but the Discord link broke again, I can’t join the server.

1 Like

To anyone looking for the server: just search for “fat craft” on the forum

1 Like

discord links can only last up to a month, been a change for about a year now.

1 Like

This isn’t the case you can edit discord links to be temporary, last as little as thirty mins or up to being permanent. They can also have a certain number of uses or unlimited. But if you choose to not edit the link before posting it will be set to a seven day expiration automatically.

2 Likes

can you do one with 1.20.1

1 Like

I was bored so I decided to learn and edit your model, now she is always naked and makes a funny face passing a certain threshold. I hope you like it.
here is the link if anyone wants it funny cat .cpmproject - Google Drive

3 Likes

I got bored again so I tryed to recreate the art style of the user “chumle.” on the fatcraft discord server.

I remade the face, the tail and the ears

base size photo

sadly she lost the funny face but atleast she can blink now

maybe in the future I could add hair and animations but I think its fine now.

leave me a heart NOW

edit: I suck at modeling and I used questionable methods to make the face that I regret but its to late to go back >:)

4 Likes

any plan on making a vore or an inflation addon for the mod, and perhaps a thing in the settings to disable the popping, also I think having the option to choose different belly and butt types would be nice, and I think adding some kind of armor thing like if your belly and ass get to big your chest-plate and legging shatter/break but there are special armor types you can wear over the big belly and butt

also is there a way to get a custom texture for the belly and ass?

1 Like

U can get any texture just by making your own model or by editing one and even make the butt grow

2 Likes