Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

…interesting! Yeah I didn’t think about that. I’ll have to see about setting up compatibility on my models I’ve got. But yeah if you’ve got an obfuscated version you feel like sharing, I’d say go ahead :3 I’m more than happy to give things a good few whacks and see what sticks.

Here is a Zip That contains the Mod for 1.16.5, as well as two Test Models, one Male and one Female (Both designed by me and were made out of two models I’ve made before lol) Let me know if there are bugs or anything!

1 Like

NOTE: I have realized A few things Are Broken, one mainly being the Actual decay of Oversaturation, which ends up causing one sound effect to play on loop. I also know that the Sugar Slime Does not exist in game, Idk why it refuses to exist. in later versions of MC, it works perfect, so idk. Lastly, I am working on rebalancing the Food Items, and am Open to New one’s being Introduced!

A fixed Version will be posted Later, once I get it all worked out and double check it all!

Is the installation a simple extraction inside the mod folder of the game? (Forge or Fabric idk)
Or does it require a specific work to be done with the test models?

Will reply to myself, cannot see any change in the player model, can confirm I’m too dumb to make the mod work by itself, also read the wiki of CPM and still can’t figure it out.

I liked what you made so far. The sizes’ shapes look great! I like how your character complains of how close they are to bursting as well as the churning noises. It’s a nice detail that adds a lot to immersion.

Are you supposed to eat the Croissant of Creation? I wonder what it does to your body…

Also, I noticed my character’s model glitching for a split-second a couple of times. Idk which mod the bug comes from.

Lastly, could you add an option for the Stuffed IV animation to stay upright rather than lay down? I understand if you don’t want to since it’s your mod.

I look forward to more of your progress!

How did you get the mod to work, cause I couldn’t make any of the model change to happen

Hm, Everything should be working- you exported the model and everything yeah? also note that it takes a bit before seeing much change I think

The Croissant of Creation is meant to be edible, however it is broken atm.
the Character Glitches are due to the Checks that the mod makes to make sure you’re actually meant to be said size, which I may make it so that they occur much less frequently.
Lastly, The Animations are Up to YOU to design! Because it’s using the “oversat” slider in Animations for CPM, this means you could theoretically make your own model get as big as you’d like! I just gave out the Test Models as an Easy way to experiment!

Okay! After experimenting and getting my own model’s animation to hook up with the mod, I have experienced that oversaturation does not appear to decay? I have been consistently using commands to do damage to myself to trigger healing and it’s just… not going away lol

Oh, also, if the croissant does what I think it does, it’d be a good idea to have it slowly build up over a few seconds rather than instantly popping you by adding the Oversat instantly :stuck_out_tongue: I’d achieve it with a potion effect, if you need any pointers.

Yeah, Just realized LOL. Oversat Decay apparently was 0 by default TwT

Aye! It technically only has a chance to pop ya, but gives you godlike power for a life!

1 Like

Iiiiinteresting~ So it’s like a long-lasting Gapple that has a chance to end your game?

Also, it’d be neat to see some rather odd, “magical” items you can eat like, maybe something that causes explosions when you take damage? or maybe straight up just a food that WILL pop you, but leaves a devastating explosion in your wake? Kind of like that whole line of characters who are living bombs and swell up before bursting if you light their fuse?

That could be fun! There are Slimes that I plan to implement (1.16 doesn’t like them and won’t let them be in game for some reason) But I like the ideas! If you or anyone else have any specific ideas, let me know! Be it food, tools, Whatever!

Hopefully this should fix the Oversat Decay, as well as the Croissant (Maybe)

4 Likes

Also, It’s ALOT more than a Gapple. Infinite Saturation, Regen, etc… It even grants the consumer Creative Flight. But due to it’s recipe, even on a Server. Only ONE can exist at any time. They can be crafted again yes, but Truely only one is able to be held by someone, without cheats.

1 Like

Croissant not fixed! here’s some pointers on what I’ve noted:

• using the croissant is an instant use (like using a toe to till dirt)
  • Croissant is not consumed upon use
  • Croissant adds no saturation
    - Croissant seems to negate fall damage?
    (I had fall damage set to off)

Interesting! I’ll have to tinker a bit, but I appreciate the help there!

1 Like

Also I’m pretty sure defeating the ender dragon again summons another egg.