Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

This is standard minecraft rules; You cannot have more saturation than you have hunger. This means you can only “overcharge” your saturation bar if your hunger bar is full.

Here’s an idea, I don’t know how good you’re at coding but:

Have the limit be the amount of layers the player model has. If the model has 7 layers, then the limit is 7 layers. But if the model has 20 layers, then the limit is 20 layers. If the model only has 1 layer, then…well, quite unfortunate really.

This would encourage players to make their own model.

you mean like. Belly size stages?

You are correct. The size of the belly on the model. The bigger it is, the more food the player can take. The smaller it is…the more likely the player will explode.

Sounds interesting, so say having a fatter model would mean you could eat more.

latest version of this mod seems broken and very iffy but i like the ideas it brings to the table!
when i export the model using CPM or test it ingame using the ‘Test In-Game’ option i keep getting stuck as the dummy and all of the size-changing features do not work? the model has a bundled icon and description though suggesting it’s supposed to change the skin so that it looks like the fox but i’m not sure how to make it work and i get stuck as the dummy for both male and female variants.

am a complete noob to CPM so if there’s any directions on how to get this working that would be much appreciated

Holy crap, love it! Gotta figure out how to do that! As it is right now, any Mobs I design in MC creator do not actually load into the game for 1.16.5, however they do for later versions like 1.18-1.19 etc. Heck, there’s a Slime that is supposed to inflate ya even! but yeah, love that!

The fox and such are Actual models I made, that I based the Dummies Off of. The Size changing features ONLY show up when oversaturated. I can potentially make you a model, or assist in it, if desired!

Interesting Idea! Unfortunately, the sizes for said models in the Animation max at 255, which is the same for everything. I could try one day to add a system to increase the ability of overindulgence however!

Ya know, regen definitely seems a bit cracked at that stage, so I may have to tinker around with the balance. Thank you for the assist!

The croissant is a bit broken atm ;w;
And for the belly scaling and stuff, go to the ANIMATION tab in CPM, and find “Oversat”. From there, you can redo anything!

I personally do not know how to develop it for fabric. It is designed with MC creator, and obviously I’m not the most skilled modder, but I am open to ports being made, when the Mod gets better!

Really liking this mod! I believe all it’s missing is some gurgling/straining belly sounds at later stages, and add some variety to the death messages (“player.attack.popped” doesn’t have one yet!)

2 Likes

I agree with this, some Gurgling, rumbling and creaking and such would add tons to the overeating

3 Likes

Yeah, been planning some! Though finding proper ones is a bit tricky ehe!

Luckily, there are sound libraries recorded by real ones :muscle::100:

https://twitter.com/Inflate123/status/1253347249934893062

Make sure you credit them if you end using these!

2 Likes

Oh that’d be wonderful, hella. I might see what I can do, I’ve been workin’ with the creator for a bit to really help push some things along, I can probably make a script that’ll play different sounds based on how full you are

3 Likes

Wonderful! Can’t wait for next version :+1:

Heyyyy Ty! been working on the mod steadily, and this should certainly help sooner or later!

1 Like

What Minecraft version is this for any 1.18.2 by chance