Just Another Bite! A WIP Minecraft Mod All about stuffing yourself till you're ready to pop!

All these new features look great, although you should add this to the original post so it doesn’t get lost in all the comments.

1 Like

I might have to ask for your help to make a model for this cause good heavens it’s hard

1 Like

Oh dang, an update! I’ve been hoping for the planned inflation content to be added to the mod. Sounds exciting, can’t wait to try it later!

1 Like

genuinely having a ton of fun flying around the neather with this stuff

also im kinda excited to see how the chloro-filled effect will come into play. seems like a fun effect

Seems interesting, but the fact that you have to make your own animations is a little difficult. Any way for you to pre-package some custom ones?

1 Like

Chloro-filled is currently unimplemented, it is an effect that causes slow growth while exposed to sunlight. (This might also cause complications on the nether cieling, but… I don’t know. You’re not supposed to be up there anyway, so… anyways, even if it does, just… Build a tunnel or something.)

An idea for it’s implementation is you’ll be able to get it from a rare structure in the jungle, as a trap for the final loot! The cieling will cave in, giving you an easy way out, but straight into the sunlight~ if you manage to take the effect all the way home with you, you’ll be able to extract it (removing an otherwise permanent effect from the player) and grow crops that produce a food item that give you chloro-filled for a limited period of time as a reward.

3 Likes

that sounds cool but im guessing hard to do could you make an item with curse of dissapering for it?
just thinking

it’s not about how hard it is, it’s just about what it is itself- If you die, you lose the effect, and we have to figure out how to give the player the ability to get it themselves without just making it free.

can you not just make a temple with it in there or am i just think to simple? if you make it cursed with vanishing if they die, they lose the item or maybe a trader of some sort but i guess the tradr is easyer

keep in mind i know nothing of coding hoping that this is helpful

1 Like

I’d have to build the temple, put good loot and traps in it, Run it by bloodiedsword, and then finally I’ll have a finished product I’ll have to introduce, test, bug-test, play-test, and then finally decide what could be so good it’s worth becoming a permanent slow vampire for.

wait vampire i did i miss a vamp effect i know sun bad but?
also glad i helped if i did

I feel like some kind of explanation list for all these status effects would be good. Really often I’m affected by something but I’m not sure what it does, like what the Croissant of Creation does.

On another note, the deflation seems to be rather buggy. I don’t exactly know how you’re meant to deflate outside of just waiting a really long time (especially with food), and some effects seem to be permanent. If you absorb too many Will-o-Thiccs, you can’t jump or descend. You’re just stuck, slowly floating along the same Y-axis.

look in your controls. Holding down “Descend”(Descend is bound to the left shift key by default) will make you deflate! Also, ironically, taking damage will reduce your oversaturation to heal your hearts. Once your oversaturation reaches zero you will plummet back to the ground, so my earnest suggestion is:

If you’re inflated, and want to deflate quickly, cactus.

Something tells me that might not be the case in a later version. Or it will, but the deflation will likely be a lot less controlled.

Maybe. I intended for Ecto-filled to be great for travel, while bubble-bloat is intended for building.

Sprint jumping with Ecto-filled gives you MAD hops.

1 Like

That’s actually really clever! I didn’t consider the practical applications of being inflated.

1 Like

See, that’s the thing :sunglasses: that’s my entire fetish~

ay man when am eat the belly wont grow can u help me how to make the belly grow

why’d you reply to this poor man

anyways, you need a CPM model, and you animate the growth yourself, then name the animation to “oversat” without quotes. Set the animation type to a Linear Single, make sure it’s a value layer, and tick the “command activated animation” prompt.

1 Like