Just Signed Up

Was browsing the site again and figured “what the heck” mine as well sign up for an account. I’m a programmer and a gamer and obviously a fan of weight gain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, one day I’d like to combine those all in one place. For now though I’m just looking to play other people’s games.

3 Likes

Welcome! Hopefully the gamejam works out well and you’ll have a small pile of new games to try out!

1 Like

Glad to have another programmer on the site! Hope you can find some games here you like.

1 Like

Will there be a list or thread of them somewhere when it’s over?

Hi there, and welcome! We’ve got games galore, and I’m sure you’ll find some you like~

We dont know quite yet but we are considering opening up a new category just for game jam projects.

I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! Hopefully I’ll be able to participate in the next one(once I have more game development experience than just 10 minutes with RPG maker).

I’m looking forward to really sitting down and looking through what all is out there/here. Got any recommendations on a good game/place to start?

Well, there are so many to choose from, but I guess I’ll just offer some of my favorites~

If you’re looking for stuff that’s pretty much finished, and if you don’t mind furry stuff, you cannot go wrong with Noone’s game. It’s a few years old, now, and it’s not still being developed, but it’s still one of my favorites to date!

Something I’m following loosly is this unnamed RPG, though I haven’t been able to play it recently because I’ve been helping to run a little RP server born on this site.

As for upcoming stuff, you should be on the watch for Juni’s Appetite, which should be out soon!

I believe the public release date is 10/30 or 10/31. The prerelease date (for those who donated money or won the raffle we held here) is tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha oh I know! I’ve spent a lot of time playing Noone’s game! I love how you can pertinently affect certain NPCs.

This links to Juni’s appetite? Which I am definitely looking forward to btw, the 30th can’t come soon enough!

Oh, whoops! Here you go~