kobold kare

I wasn’t aware height could be changed. How did you do that, and do you know if it’s possible to alter the player character’s model?

Melon+eggplant+heart juice = size growth.

No, nothing works on the player yet.

what are the controls because i cant figure it out
expect for basics movement jump grab and use ais their any others?

Which version is this I have 13 b

well the steam version is at 13.4

I have the last version before they started uploading it to steam I think it was 13 but I don’t know how start off well got any tips or trick to help

for the first kobold given to you grow it then sell it immediately

then go to the forest area an collect and sell melons and eggplants until you afford the big blender and extra kobold eggs and grow their respected parts big enough to sell

there isn’t much to speed up the beginning unless you cheat

Ok I see thanks for the help

The next update adds body variation to newly hatched kobolds, like one kobold having bigger thighs than another, or one being taller than the rest.

Also if it wasn’t already clear, the game has fully added bellies back into the game.

the game isn’t working, the menu has a graphics bug where the sprites persist making a trail, and starting the actual game doesn’t even work

Throw that at the dev, he’s pretty open to bug reports.

wish i could actually play, all the new version crash on startup

Might want to tell the dev that, bub. The guy works on the game basically constantly as far as I can tell.

problem is, my computer is kind of shit, and i’m a bit iffy about going up and saying “i grabbed a patreon version off website but that didn’t run”

Well the first step there in that case would be to download the proper, legit public version and see if you have the same problem.
If the problem happens on a legit copy, then you’ll know that it’s your computer’s fault. If the older, public version works fine, then it might be a glitch caused by being a pirated copy, or whatever recent shader changes the dev made might’ve broken it for you, IDK.

The game now has basic fat support with icecream (being a mix of ice from the fridge which respawns daily and kobold milk). it’s a softening blendshape combined with permanent bellygrowth. No more grounding up kobolds!

8 Likes

Small update: I decided to contact the dev and offered to expand the fat shapes, and he agreed!
Kobolds can now get a lot bulkier, and the fat is a lot more defined.

9 Likes

This is on steam apparently, I’d check it out but I don’t know what my steam friends would think.

You could make an alt account and get it on that.